• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

redtie

Korean food is the business

Had this noodle dish that was served fridge cold and it burnt all the tastebuds off my tounge. Took me 2 hours to finish it.

CaptainHook

Mason, i've had that shit before. Went to the hospital one night too after dealing with the pain for a couple of weeks.
If it's what i had, it's REALLY bad acid reflux. But stays in your stomach and doesn't get to your throat. From what you've said, i think it is.
It's worse when lying down, and worse at night than during the day. Pain comes and goes. In the stomach area
slightly off to the side. Kinda under the ribcage. At first it feels like EXTREME hunger. Then, hand me a gun cause fuck this noise.

Losec is a good temporary fix. You don't need a prescription so just goto a pharmacy if it happens again. They will get your details though.
Take one everyday for a couple of weeks. Maybe that's what was prescribed to you anyway.

A good long term solution is Inner Health Plus. Also from pharmacy/no subscription needed.
I was on Losec for about 3 years (doctor was prescribing it back when they had to for me to get it) then a pharmacist tells me to
get Inner Health Plus cause they know its fixed a few other people and that losec isn't good long term. THANK YOU DOCTOR CUNT
FOR NOT TELLING ME THAT IN ALL THE TIME I WENT TO YOU.

Haven't had an issue for about 6 months since taking one inner health plus a day. After 3 years of it coming and going, its fucking bliss.

I sound like an ad but save yourself the potential agony if it happens again.
I literally know your pain.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

nztauranga

Bah! Clunkety clunk my TE stick makes when attempting a sonic boom. Something has come loose inside coz it rattles when its shaken. Awww.
-work to live not live to work-><>

massi4h

Hah thanks man. My dad knows quite a bit of medical shit, so they subscribed me Mylanta which is meant to work. Thing is we normally all take heaps of vitamin C (not a tablet a day, my dad makes his own and our daily dosage is nearly worth the amount of a whole bottle a day, as vitamin C is very powerful but only works in big doses). The mix he has with Baking Soda is real yuck but I think I'll start getting back on it.

Kinda worried about touching those chips now lol. They're so nice.

samurai black

what are these chips callled and where are they found. i wanna try :D

massi4h

You get them at the dairy in the auckland hospital (lol how ironic). It's a clear packet and the chips are like those vege chips. It says very hot on the packet or something.

samurai black

wtf i know those chips.

youre a little bitch mason  :D

massi4h

fuck you. They're hot but I'm fine with them with some water lol. The thing is the pain came like 2 days after I ate them. I gave a small handful to an Indian friend of mine and he was struggling hard.

electric

Quote from: massi4h on April 12, 2011, 12:29:19 PM
fuck you. They're hot but I'm fine with them with some water lol. The thing is the pain came like 2 days after I ate them. I gave a small handful to an Indian friend of mine and he was struggling hard.

Because evidently, tolerance for hot foods is determined entirely by race  ;D
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

originaljulz

Yeh I want these chips.

Also,
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Oh wow. Didnt realise mason was in the Mylanta commercial as well.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Pinolicious

This story reminds me of when I shat my pants on the way to work
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Pinolicious on April 12, 2011, 04:53:00 PM
This story reminds me of when I shat my pants on the way to work

Which would be memorable for anyone else. But for Darren...it was Tuesday.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

just had some herby cheese muffin with cream cheese in the middle. pretty fucking tasty