• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: CrazyMobius on April 13, 2011, 09:49:20 PM
What scale are you?

http://uploads.ungrounded.net/525000/525347_scale_of_universe_ng.swf

Pretty awesome. Just thinking about how big some of those galaxies are is pretty crazy. I never knew that the U.S.A is wider than the Moon even Pluto.

Do you think Humans will ever find a way to explore near by galaxies heck even our own galaxy?
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

originaljulz

When them aliems come and share their space machines we will.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Eddy_COMBO on April 13, 2011, 10:58:49 PM

Do you think Humans will ever find a way to explore near by galaxies heck even our own galaxy?

I think we will if we don't become extinct first. Or so long as our resources don't run out. Or both.

nztauranga

I dont think the govt powers want us to become independant and create our own source of energy powered vehicle/ufo. Why H2O powered, self recharging batteries etc inventions are forced to sell there idea's to oil co. etc. I spoke with a particular person about ufo's. His dad always wondered why ufo's were round in the middle and the outside of it spun..well after sometime the answer came to him in a fireball explosion on a oil rig out at sea. One of the ships holding bays below deck full of oil exploded and a huge fireball shot into the air before his dad's eye's spinning. He said ^GOD^ revealed the final answer to his dad. Well ufo's according to his dad has a magnetic centre and outside of it the spinning magnetic force that generates it own source of energy. I'm no science pert. Lol. Anyhow nz govt laughed at his theory of free energy(independance) so he sold the idea to the chinese. They did numerous test on a generator with a core made of a magnet in the shape of a mushroom layed on it side spinning bring negative and postive together create a force of energy, But it needed a natural force to keep it spinning, water, wind, etc. Believe it or not they did some speed test on this magnetic generator. At ultra speeds the generator lit up into the colours of the rainbow. They increased the speed and the final colour was white. They sped it up even more and apparently the whole thing became invisible, vanished. You could put your hand there and it was only empty space but if your hand was still there once they reduced it speed..hands would have been shredded beyond count. Technology to explore the heavens is there for us, i just dont think we are ready for it. Nxt minute we want to experience every emmoral thing outside of earth..until earth is mature enough to know right from wrong etc. I think these rewards remain hidden from  man-kind for timebeing. My 20cents lol
-work to live not live to work-><>

CaptainHook

Pictures/video or it didn't happen. :D
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

"How can boobs wash your car?"

Thank you Manswers. I think this might be the best show on TV at the moment. At least the best one that TVNZ are playing...>_>
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

fuck one piece. too many damn words in these new chapters, i just wanna see sword guy cut niggas up

Nick4now

Fuck yeah, I'm pretty curious to see how much he's leveled up after the timeskip. Also, Sanji's nosebleeds were fucking annoying and retarded.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CptMunta

WHAT THE NEW LAW MEANS

* Establishes a 'three strikes' regime to stamp out illegal file-sharing.

* Copyright owners notify Internet Service Providers (ISPs) that someone is downloading material, such as films or video, without paying for it, through file-sharing.

* ISPs send warning notices to those customers telling them they may have infringed copyright.

* After three warnings, if the user does not stop, the copyright owner can take a claim to the Copyright Tribunal.

* The tribunal now has the power in impose a maximum $15,000 penalty on the internet account holder.

* However, after two years, if the new regime is not working - and a large number of people are still illegally downloading, then the Commerce Minister can introduce a tougher regime which could lead to the suspension of accounts.

* This would see the tribunal refer serious cases to the district court, who would have the power to order a six month suspension.

* The regime comes into force on September 1. The law does not apply to cellphone networks until 2013.

Sooooo the copyright owners etc need to find you, work out naughtiness by tracking your Internet activity somehow then nark to ISP the they need to enforce it. So it's pretty much business as usual for pirates right?
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CaptainHook

I think this is probably the big concern for some:

QuoteThere is also a provision in the law that allows copyright holders to eventually apply through a court to have alleged repeat offenders' connections suspended for six months, with or without a conviction or proof, and it is this clause which has many internet users and civil libertarians up in arms.

No proof needed. Lol.

And the law got rushed through with the earthquake shit.

http://www.3news.co.nz/Govts-Skynet-legislation-becomes-law/tabid/412/articleID/206882/Default.aspx
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Filter

Man the NZ government will be kicking themselves when China shows their new power stations made of invisible spinning magnetic mushrooms.
I think the lesson to be taken away from this is that when god explodes an oil rig to make a fireball to demonstrate how UFO's work then you better damn well take it seriously.

That zooming scale universe is awesome.
This video is one of the most mind blowing things I've ever seen. It's an animation that was made to explain to trainee doctors at Harvard what is going on inside the cells of the body. I don't know what the hell he is saying in the video but there is crazy stuff going on in each of your 100 trillion cells constantly. There are little walking things that carry sacks of chemicals on their backs, and rafts and tubes forming and breaking apart. as far as I can tell this animation takes place in just 1 cell and it seems enormous in there.

originaljulz

Fuck man. I've had 2-3 hours of sleep per night for the last week, and I haven't even gone to sleep yet today (the Thursday night to Friday morning sleep time).

Fucking uni. I've been drinking like 2.5 litres of assorted energy drinks per night, on top of 2-3 V pocket rocket energy shots, as well as a no-doze, and usually a couple of coffees throughout the day. Fuck my life man. Fuuuuck, I'm so tired. I'm going to collapse at work today.

FUUCK I'M SO TIRED. AND, I have 1200 words left to write for this essay.

Fuck does this make sense? I don't care.