• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nztauranga

Quote from: originaljulz on April 15, 2011, 06:28:44 AM
Fuck man. I've had 2-3 hours of sleep per night for the last week, and I haven't even gone to sleep yet today (the Thursday night to Friday morning sleep time).

Fucking uni. I've been drinking like 2.5 litres of assorted energy drinks per night, on top of 2-3 V pocket rocket energy shots, as well as a no-doze, and usually a couple of coffees throughout the day. Fuck my life man. Fuuuuck, I'm so tired. I'm going to collapse at work today.

FUUCK I'M SO TIRED. AND, I have 1200 words left to write for this essay.

Fuck does this make sense? I don't care.
HARDEN UP!! Jokes^ take it easy if your vision becomes blurred could lead to permanent brain damage. My old dispatcher popped a brain vessel or something at work & now he dont remember half his doings and is a dumarse after two handles of beers. Mind you he's in his forties.
-work to live not live to work-><>

CrazyMobius

Missing sleep is one of the worst things you could do for your body.

nztauranga

Last weeks $17mil split Hamilton powerball winner yet to claim winnings..possibly a out of towner or doesnt know. .

originaljulz

What a cunt lol they shoulda given it to me.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Filter

Jeez man, get some sleep. When I'm tired I don't get anything done.
hahah, fucking hell that's a lot of caffeine... get headaches?

originaljulz

My heartbeat feels irregular lol. But I might just be imagining that.

Obviously never this much, but I used to drink a lot of caffeine. I kicked the habit for like, a year until now lol. I'll do this assignment, go to work, come home at 8, then go to sleep lol.

I had an hour power nap so I feel slightly less tired atm.

nztauranga

Yep i get heart irregular beats, when over exhausted to the point where i get sharp chest pains, to tired to breath from poor diet cause my missus is a pork bones cook shocker! And no excercise. Ive cut back on fatties and even the gym once a week has has brought my health back..but those energy drimks give the mean gas, id rather stay away from them but our work client are demon drinks and we help ourselves over there.

nztauranga

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

kfc is da besssssssssssssst
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

samurai black

yes, and you ruin it with the coleslaw

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

originaljulz

And now it's time for me to finally go to sleep. Work in the morning :|

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck man, uni must get really hard. I'm only on first year computers. It seems easy as atm though.

I can catch up on 3 weeks of work in two days.

I didn't do shit in programming all sem. i studied for a few hours before test and get 95/100 lol. I think only two guys beasted me.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

nztauranga

Cockaspaniel!! Im @ work driving my 40ton truck on 50km street, the boss rings my cellph, im attempting to exit street into a right turn failing to indicate right due to conversation over the cell when WHAM!!! impatient vehicle behind me makes right hand pass clipping his van @ back wheel. To early for accidents..il have to start using my madcatz handsfree frm nw on.