• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

Well at least I know what to do when I find a phone next time

8)

samurai black

dude, next time youre in auckland,

'Hey Lenny, I found your phone'  ;D

CaptainHook

Quote from: Lennysaurus on April 21, 2011, 10:27:42 AM
No the better way to do it would be to jizz on the phone and take a photo of it, then wipe the phone clean and give it back.

Two weeks later picture message the jizzed up phone photo to her! HAHAHAHAHA!

I know how to walk up to the line.

Lenny knows how to jizz all over the line.

LOL.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

samurai black

Pinolicious

With all the pretend bitching I do about the boss wife, she's the greatest thing that ever happened to me  ;D
<PSN> Kriselda

CrazyMobius

Third Strike really is an awesome game. Should be fun when this comes online. For some reason I'm thinking GGPO will provide the netcode. That's not based on anything at all really though.

samurai black

hey, i didnt know that finn dude from glee had a minor role in supernatural.

he gets eaten by a monster :D

Nick4now

Goddamnit randomly got a virus that made ALL of my files "hidden". Managed to get rid of the virus fairly easily but now I gotta reverse the damage. Fuck using command and changing the attributes that way. Downloaded a program that allows me to change file attributes in groups but that'll still take fucking ages. Anyone know a better way to solve this annoying problem?

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CaptainHook

Nick4now

Hahaha the missus would smash me if I was doing that  ;D But nope it wasn't that virus. I don't have a problem with being able to change the "Hidden Files and Folders" option. It did however disable Task Manager but that's easy to solve if you're able to edit the registry. Did a little looking around and it seems that it only made files hidden in the User directory so it actually won't take long for me to change the attributes back  :D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Let me handle this i study bachelors computers....what you do is, get a phat bourbino, and start changing them back.

Time will go quick cos the bourbino is helping you. I use bourbino while doing dishes, hanging out washing and listening to girls talk shit. It makes hard work seem like fun.

Bourbino! Good use for everything. Had a shit night last night? Did some pretty fucked up shit you regret? Ahhh, fuck it...grab a phat bourbino!!!

Woke up next to a fat ugly bitch that's getting married to your best friend? Ahh fuck it again (and again) then grab a phat bourbino.

Just got out of Cells feeling like shit? Duh Bourbino!!
No Milk for cereal? Bourbino!
Need a haircut? Cut it yourself and leave a rats tail. THEN. Bourbino!!
Baby needs nappies? No she fuking don't, she need a bourbino!
Can't get a job cos your always drunk? Bourbino!
Weekday or Weekend? Bourbino!

Can't talk to hot chick cos you got no swagg? I dunno what you would do, i gots plenty swagg...

Fuck i gots problems................

It's 4:42am and i'm out of bourbino's  :'( :'( :'( :'(

edit: 5:07am.fuckabitchshitdrinkeyydaayy
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on April 26, 2011, 04:44:22 AM
Let me handle this i study bachelors computers....what you do is, get a phat bourbino, and start changing them back.

Time will go quick cos the bourbino is helping you. I use bourbino while doing dishes, hanging out washing and listening to girls talk shit. It makes hard work seem like fun.

Bourbino! Good use for everything. Had a shit night last night? Did some pretty fucked up shit you regret? Ahhh, fuck it...grab a phat bourbino!!!

Woke up next to a fat ugly bitch that's getting married to your best friend? Ahh fuck it again (and again) then grab a phat bourbino.

Just got out of Cells feeling like shit? Duh Bourbino!!
No Milk for cereal? Bourbino!
Need a haircut? Cut it yourself and leave a rats tail. THEN. Bourbino!!
Baby needs nappies? No she fuking don't, she need a bourbino!
Can't get a job cos your always drunk? Bourbino!
Weekday or Weekend? Bourbino!

Can't talk to hot chick cos you got no swagg? I dunno what you would do, i gots plenty swagg...

Fuck i gots problems................

It's 4:42am and i'm out of bourbino's  :'( :'( :'( :'(

edit: 5:07am.fuckabitchshitdrinkeyydaayy

You sure you're not doing management and marketing?

That shit is golden!!!
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

CaptainHook

Quote from: Nick4now on April 26, 2011, 03:31:35 AM
Hahaha the missus would smash me if I was doing that  ;D But nope it wasn't that virus. I don't have a problem with being able to change the "Hidden Files and Folders" option. It did however disable Task Manager but that's easy to solve if you're able to edit the registry. Did a little looking around and it seems that it only made files hidden in the User directory so it actually won't take long for me to change the attributes back  :D

Oh, couldn't you just use the command prompt then?
Something like:

attrib -S -H /S /D c:*.*

(that will do the whole c drive i think but just put in the path you want - i dunno been a while since i used windows regularly)

CrazyMobius

Quote from: B BOY DRAW2 on April 26, 2011, 08:11:02 AM
You sure you're not doing management and marketing?

That shit is golden!!!

Yeah. You sure you wanna get into computers? It would be a shame to waste your natural talent.

nztauranga

My workm8 had his brand new xbox kinect plus laptop and other gear stolen from his house thru bedroom window forced entry in takanini just recently. They should make console's like pc on startup user/password input etc. I'm thinking about bolting down both my ps3 & xbox consoles to the table. Lol. Wish somebody would make entertainment units that have locking devices on them.
-work to live not live to work-><>