• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

brooooo that nigga wastes the meat.....not pro...scrub tier eater

:D
The New Generation Clockw0rk

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: [NIUE] Optimus DAVE on May 11, 2011, 09:56:43 AM
yeah he's always putting a "Little meat" between his buns

Not what I was implying but ok.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: massi4h on May 11, 2011, 10:17:47 AM
Wow are you serious... It's not our fault we fed our 8 year old kfc every day, it was his own choice so we had to stick to it... Lucky he didn't ask for a gun when he was 5 years old.

are you serious mason?

did you watch it at all?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Mason's hormones just tend to rage when he sees an 8 year old. Leave him be Ben.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Kim

Quote from: massi4h on May 11, 2011, 10:17:47 AM
Wow are you serious... It's not our fault we fed our 8 year old kfc every day, it was his own choice so we had to stick to it... Lucky he didn't ask for a gun when he was 5 years old.

massi4h

Yeah I did and it's quite clearly the parent's fault for getting him into it. So what he's quite autistic, this just means he doesn't know better. I don't think the boy could physically go and buy kfc every day when he was 8 years old.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I already posted that in Wombo Combo.

FORUM AWARENESS YOU SCRUBS
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

electric

Quote from: massi4h on May 11, 2011, 01:49:25 PM
Yeah I did and it's quite clearly the parent's fault for getting him into it. So what he's quite autistic, this just means he doesn't know better. I don't think the boy could physically go and buy kfc every day when he was 8 years old.

Dude can't speak, and won't eat anything but KFC skin - the parents can't be blamed for that - if they don't feed him KFC, then he doesn't eat at all - I'm no parent, but there's no way I'd ever knowingly let my children starve.

Not that I'm defending their decision - it's just not as straight forward as saying "fuck you kung, no more KFC for you" to your own flesh and blood who has the mental capacity of a 3 year old
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

redtie

Arrrugit sounds much better then shoryuken

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: electric on May 11, 2011, 02:01:54 PM
"fuck you kung, no more KFC for you"

bro....i lol'd and now there is pie all over the place.....
The New Generation Clockw0rk

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on May 11, 2011, 10:04:06 AM
Not as pro as this guy - http://nz.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/25178945/19467489/
I saw that on close up yesterday and I feel like kfc now haven't had kfc for almost 2 years lol.

xFIST_0F_FURYx

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: xFIST_0F_FURYx on May 11, 2011, 05:10:51 PM
A you MAORI BRO!!! Hahaha

"We'll give you a lift home..."

"NOOO...THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN LIFT MEEEEE!!!...SWEEEET...THERE'S NO WAYEEE...THE PALANGI CAN TAKE MEEEEEE!!!"

Hahaha...man...this poor dude...
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: massi4h on May 11, 2011, 01:49:25 PM

Yeah that's a terrible thing to say. Autism is a chemical imbalance, it's pretty well known to affect things like diet partially due to the heightened or lowered senses commonly associated with the disability. Since he has autism I doubt he'd actually eat anything else and he'd probably be worse off than he is. Like Eru said, it would be a tough call to not feed your kid  this shit when he straight up wont eat anything else. You probably don't understand how strenuous it can be raising a kid with autism and it's not illegal or uncommon to release a disabled child into alternate care. Raising a kid is hard enough; parents that raise a kid with any sort of mental disability are amazing and I really don't think that someone who is barely into their 20's should be criticising parents who obviously care and are trying their hardest to help their kid to make the most of his potential.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Kim