• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

HoN - Heroes of Newerth

Started by Pinolicious, November 08, 2010, 12:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinolicious

HoN related discussions here

Anybody else play somewhat regularly?  Looking for cool people, like Birry, to join in the shenanigans
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

:D

This game is awesome. I need to play more so i stop sucking at it.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Pinolicious

Sometimes I wish I was back to the low psr rating, so I can join all the noob games.

It's been real hit and miss for me lately eh, in terms of win %.  Also Kev rages too much.  I love how when I have a shit game, he just really amps up the shit flinging, but when he feeds, like bloody last night, he just laughs it off.  Lol, fucking Kev.

We need more rape party combos, fucking last night was on a high when we owned on that opening game (plague, glac, keeper of the forest ulti combo of death).  Then it just went down hill from there.  I blame that Devourer.
<PSN> Kriselda

karizzma

Kinda hate/love thing with this game. It is awesome when teamed with mates but when you are pubbing it is absolute ballz. Hit me up sometime my user is karizzma

Pinolicious

Cool

HoN user name - Pinolicious

Be geek and idle on the NZism vent server when your playing.  Others use the vent server when they playing ssf4/ggpo/WoW, just jump in the appropriate channel and hang out.
<PSN> Kriselda

kingpiccolo

theres a few kiwi guys ive come across playing this game they sound hori as too its crack up.

Pinolicious

Lol, I love how everybody hates on all the pinoy's.  They must be worse players than me haha
<PSN> Kriselda