• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

King Of Fighters: Maximum Impact 2 (PS2) 13/04

Started by fluxcore, January 15, 2007, 10:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Release Date: 13th April, 2007
gpstore: http://www.gpstore.co.nz/Games/1518929.html

New (? 2.5 on xbox?) version of the 3d installment of King Of Fighters. Don't know much else about it.

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Coddfish

I've heard good things about it from the SNK america forums, although personally, I don't think I'll be getting it. Not when it comes out anyway. I wasn't a huge fan of the first one, and even then I only got it because it was $35.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Im told the second is significantly improved from the first. though its not a good idea to believe everything you hear on gamefaqs.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 16, 2007, 06:35:37 PM
Im told the second is significantly improved from the first. though its not a good idea to believe everything you hear on gamefaqs.

I remember the first trailer that was released for MI 1... just two models standing glaring at each other for 2 mins with some background music. Shit was hilariously bad.

Strangely I never bothered with the game.

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

fluxcore

Okay, I'm led to believe this game is also known as KOF2006, and is supposedly pretty good fun, with nothing too broken. Lotta fan service too, apparently. Loads better than MI, anyway.

--flux

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

youre not kidding about the fanservice. if youre into animated gigantic breasts, then pick b. jenet and you'll be set for hours. >_> Im hoping that they havent used that to compensate for poor gameplay.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!