• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

[Melbourne: AUS] Shadowloo Showdown: Dec 11-12th: More Info Soon

Started by EXC355UM, November 16, 2010, 03:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullator

Arrived in Melb yesterday, the airline couldn't give me the seat I pre ordered due to some unexpected wheelchair access or something so I got a free upgrade to business class.
What that meant to me was a little more legroom, alot more salted nuts, and when they asked me for drinks they said "Orange juice? Water? Tea? Coffee? or Champagne?"
I looked this girl square in the eye and asked "Is there a limit to how much champagne one can consume on this 3 hour flight to Melbourne this afternoon?" She lol'd and said nah mate go hard, but the drinks menu will be around soon and I personally prefer all the cocktails and spirits to the champage.
Good flight, was quite good. And I STILL managed to keep focused on every good Chun players vids and just kept documenting all the good shit I see. I checked my work this morning and coincadentally, the semi-crunk notes are acutually not half bad hahahah.
Futhermore not only was the dinner menu unbelivably good with shit like shrimp available as a STARTER MEAL, but I couldn't help but think of you guys when I saw there was "As you like it.." section on there food menu (Order these options whenever the entire flight, buffet on a plane haha, club sandwhiches option would of got damaged harder if I was a bigger guy)

Ill take heaps of vids and pics of Aussie arcades and the weekend event, I did end up having to get off a CDMA cell phone before 2012 when that shit dies so like a massive tool I went out and bought an iPhone4. It should help for vidding and nice photos everywhere tho.

I'll give ya's a CptMunta style write up or something when I return.
Chur, still rocking the facial hair btw, as for the haka, wouldnt wanna let you guys down hahaha.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Aww man. What a lucky cunt. If only you looked that chick clean in the eye and said 'wana fuck?' and she said 'yes'.

Bad bro, you should drunk your self passed semi - krunk, i badly would've. Then spewed up some clubs and shrimp haha.

Good Luck with the comp man. Remember the advice that beyblade kid gave you...'focus harder'.

And don't be shy, take some photo's with gamerbee and that.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

massi4h

Shot Thomas good stuff. So in the future I must book seats right next to handicap seats. Gotcha. And yeah good luck bro, you better get on stream.

Skullator

Quote from: massi4h on December 08, 2010, 02:38:00 PM
Shot Thomas good stuff. So in the future I must book seats right next to handicap seats. Gotcha. And yeah good luck bro, you better get on stream.

Chances are, I'll get a set with tokido before this saturday.
I know where he is, and I have their cell phone number, and Tokido knows I exist in a sense that I'll be the only NZL player there and main Chun ;]

Tokido's english is very good, by the way.
Yes Mason, you should of come with me when I offered haha, but I respect your reason for choosing not to immensly.

Spent this entire morning talking to HB on irc and offering him some tips in a certain counter pick he might be planning on. Will play him alot this week and he is showing me a replay of him beating toxy haha, what a bro.

Hype!

Gankatron

Quote from: Skullator on December 08, 2010, 11:34:50 AM
more salted nuts

Sincere apologies Tom but that's the only thing i picked up in all that   ;)

Jokes aside, best of luck man and have a good time bro!

Skullator

I lol'd bro, cheers man appreciate it. Will be needing all the luck I can get.

massi4h

Yeah I was gonna say, but I thought I should not lol. But shit man, nice work, getting in with the pros.

(Hint hint, make tokido play me on xbl LOL)

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Skullator

Quote from: zosla on December 09, 2010, 10:20:01 AM
lol, say hi to HB for me.

I did and he said "Who is that?"
Just kidding man, he said hi back NZL wannabe Daigo.
Lol just kidding again man, he said "Tell Zosla to keep training harder.. Maybe one day he can beat me in a RYU MIRROR!!!!"

Lol just kidding man he says hi back.

EXC355UM

Just quoting myself from OzHadou in case you don't check it NZ'ers. :P

Quote from: EXC355UM

For those who want to meet him today...
He wanted to go to the Zoo, so we'll be at the Zoo from about 2:30pm - Whenever he gets bored.

Then, we'll take him out to eat.

Box hill is the final stop for the evening. So if you guys want to meet him, come down to Boxhill Timeout.
For those who don't know, it's like a short walk from Box Hill station.

Hope to see you guys there.  :)

Skullator

[NIUE] weazzyefff

http://www.ozhadou.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5599&start=0

Damn SKull came 33rd. So did 15 other people lol.Tough luck. Cant wait to hear his story.

Brodsta came 7th. Fuck wada useless kung. I can't stay made at him though. Even though he didn't win. Must of been the psn shit like me haha.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

Wezzy im currently how you say, drunk. Alot of alcohol drink or consumption HAIII

Translate all day,. Im not feel bad about my poerformance because I lose to two of syndey number one player, Autralia numner one Adon player from Sydeny and also robsux who is on Humanbomb 3v3 team.
I did very well e very game its jsut a sham,e that I hgave very little experience against certain type of player due to NZ scene having zero of those caharacter.

I would normally not post drunk but I must say, Weazzyeff I did interview with Brosta today, and I have a christm,as present for you.

I might also bring a few moer xmas presents to NZ, one is for free to my friend but one is only with a  big apology first.
If certain person gives me major apology for being salty dickhead wanker lsoer, then I give him the present of a lifetime.

I am lifelong friends with the internationlas now lol,. I translate for 2dgod all day, and gamerbee and tokido english is  VERY VERY good, broken japenes +  broken english = DAIJOBO, NO PROBLEM, MON DAI NAI!!!! HAI!!!! FULLY UNDERSTAND!!! hahahaha.

Weazzy bro, merry xmas, BRODSTA IS THE FUCKING MAN, EXUKSIVE NZISM INTERVIRWE WITH BROSTA, SECURED!!!!!!

Good night new zealand, best week of my life combo intyo best weekend of my life, 5:Am Australian time, 7am NZL Time,, I am in love with this week lol. Good night and tell full story and full photograph and full video when IM back in NZL lol.

Gnite

Skullator

shout outs to moose\ben for going 2-0 in thrid strink lol but also showin up and habing a good time. He did very well because Melb 3rd strike players was very skilled he said,... but no red parries, but its ok because they did some other cool shit, I dont really understand but Tokido play Chun li in third STRIKE, SO ITS NO PROBLEM!! iF any one is picking chun li, then they are brothers to me, doesnt matter what game or how broken lol.
Good job moose, thanks for going bro