• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Vpgames.com Sticks and shit

Started by redtie, November 17, 2010, 07:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

Well this was posted in the chch thread but thought I would share with everybody else on the forum. Shipping isn't too bad either.

SE + Shipping was around $130 NZD

www.vpgames.com

Enjoy!

360:

Hori Fight stick $45 USD
Hori Pro-Ex $105 USD
SE $40 USD
TE $120 USD (Not many left)
Fight pad $23 USD (Prices vary between character models this was the cheapest I saw)

PS3:

DreamGear Stick $45 USD
Hori Fightstick $40 USD
HRAP 3 $80 USD
TE $120 USD
SE $40 USD
Fight pad $23 USD (Prices vary between character models this was the cheapest I saw)
Mayflash $32 USD

The TE's I listed are the first rounds, they do have round 2 one's but they are more expensive.

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Elixir

This site couldn't possibly load any slower. Is it possible to remove the SF4 TE art?

I'm probably going to be rocking with this, so I'm not too worried.

HoneyBadger

I WAAAANT ONEEEEEE =(

And yeah, you can remove the art.

MUMMYHALA

Elixir

I see. I might get a TE if the price is reasonable there. I can also get EX-SEs, but it'll cost you.

ahah! 76.94 USD for shipping, what bullshit.

HoneyBadger

VLX =(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

MUMMYHALA

redtie

The shipping cost so much because they're only offering express for international I think, well for NZ anyway. Its delivery time is estimated 2-5 days so I think its reasonable. I read somewhere on the shipping FAQ that other places get the cheaper option but the shipping time was estimated at 15-31 days. Fuck that

And yes this it does take ages to load, I'm on dialup atm though so hmmmmmm.

jimmy

Is their shipping estimate borked? It's telling me FREE for a TE stick to NZ.

*edit*

Says free shipping on items over $75 on the main page but currently trying to confirm if that includes... the whole world
'Mains' Dudley

redtie

I would have to say that shipping is only free in the US bro. I think you get like 8 dollars off shipping or something

jimmy

yeah true :(

it's free outside if the item is under 64 ounces... lmao

GUH... order declined? 'contact customer support'. universe hates me. all i want is to use something other than a god-awful pad
'Mains' Dudley

montstros1ty

I did mine from http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=73046 yesterday, they get you to fax a credit card statement through though...
See you at the party Richter!

jimmy

I only have a debitplus card so I don't know if that would be possible for me... Anyway I couldn't get through the first part of their ordering system because I no longer live at the billing address listed on the card. ::)
'Mains' Dudley

montstros1ty

Is that the same as a Visa Debit where it takes it directly from your bank? Because that's all I have, and I only have online transactions as opposed to statements delivered to my address... all I did was print out a page showing my address, a page showing my balance with my name, and the page showing my linked Visa Debit card number and faxed them through, they were fine with that and the order was shipped today :)

jimmy

Yeah that's the one. No worries tho' I found a hori stick locally. Pricey stuff but it will save me the hassle of using the card, and I suspect if I try online  play with the dualshock one more time I will end up smashing it in to tiny little pieces out of sheer frustration.
'Mains' Dudley

montstros1ty

Stick arrived today, stoked as! Fukers left it on the doorstep without anyone signing for it though ><