• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

WTB Sanwa JLF Stick & OBSF 30 buttons

Started by redtie, November 19, 2010, 02:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

Anyone got any spares lying around?

Looking to mod SE when it arrives next week

Shot

zos'la

I got JLF stick and Seimestu Clear Blue buttons spare, if you want Ill charge you what I payed for.
Hit me up with a PM.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CptMunta

You can buy them from coin cascade here in Christchurch you need to ask for the tekken 6 buttons and stick. They only take cash or credit. Only in grey though and you need the mounting plate from your se if you get the stick from them. Also both me and ben can help you if you get stuck modding. Pretty straight forward. But that stupid red glue and some of the screws can be a bitch.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

zos'la

just get a flat head screw driver to flick it off, I modded 2 TE's and I foudn thats teh best way to get rid of them.

CptMunta

Quote from: zosla on November 19, 2010, 09:51:17 AM
just get a flat head screw driver to flick it off, I modded 2 TE's and I foudn thats teh best way to get rid of them.

Sorry I mean the screws holding the mounting plate are red glued and sort of melted into the se stock stick. Easy enough to mod apart from getting that mounting plate sussed. I had to hacksaw through the the screws and then go to a model shop, pick up screws and hacksaw them in half to attach the new stick to the mounting plate.

redtie

Oh sweet so coincascade has got authentic sanwa parts. Awesome I'll get details off you tonight

@zosla, what colours you got? PM price's to me bro. I'm semi-keen depending what colours you got. Will know for sure next week though

zos'la

@retie
The stick comes with a blue ball top, coems with a mounting plate.
The buttons a clear blue as well :)

@CptMunta
bro, just press the screw driver into the hole and turn, it heats up the glue while your turning the screw and it is easily removed.

Barnstorm

Quote from: CptMunta on November 19, 2010, 09:27:26 AM
You can buy them from coin cascade here in Christchurch you need to ask for the tekken 6 buttons and stick. They only take cash or credit. Only in grey though and you need the mounting plate from your se if you get the stick from them. Also both me and ben can help you if you get stuck modding. Pretty straight forward. But that stupid red glue and some of the screws can be a bitch.

Are these definately sanwa i was always under the impression that TZ used replicas

CptMunta

Definitely sanwa. They are the grey black rimmed buttons you have as the last two buttons on te sticks.

Andy. I'm talking about the se sticks mounting plate. The one thats on the shitty se stock stick. I'm sure proper sanwas in TEs don't fuse the plastic base to the screws of the mounting plate ;) maybe thats where the confusion is coming from. Jeez of course i would have tryed just turning the screws before I busted out the hacksaw bro :D

zos'la