• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

ooooh look what i just brought .......

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, November 23, 2010, 09:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

also lol at the montior surrond with boxer called BARLOG , lol barlog wins , just like ce edition haha
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

stereomonkey

Awesome one Euan!  So wish I could have had the day off for Christmas Damager or even this Saturday :'(

One question.  Are you going to keep the same button layout or replace it with something different in he future?
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

hoping to get some perspex tommorow and extend the whole control panel to make more space between the buttons and put in a sanwa layout , not sure if i have time to get this all done in two weeks tho so may just have to stick to the standard layout with snawa sticks and buttons till i can do the whole new panel

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yes im having another sicky tommorow to mess with the cab lol , dont tell the boss wife of doooooommm or there will be dooooooooommmmm at the umans pad lol

samurai black

i like how the one sanwa you put in was fierce :D

must be for awesome dp action :D

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

finnaly got the sanwa jlf sticks and buttons all in , had to recrimp everything to fit the 2.5mm sanwa pins and the joysticks were a nightmare but ah well done now .
tryna make it look like the og cab , still waiting on the control panel overlay and rest of the stickers but gotta do heaps more work to it so it can stay like this for a bit

heres the og cab

thats why i have the red white blue buttons with black sticks . keeping it real lol
nice to play on now  :)

redtie

That's g'eed up from the feet up bro

Good shit

stereomonkey

Sweet one Euan!  I be over next time I get a weekend off :D
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

amendonz

Sweet man. Looks mean . I need to stop wasting money on shit and get my cabs finished.

electric

Love how you kept the OG button colours when you gave it the Sanwa treatment - good shit Euan - I bet you've already driven the missus crazy with that one haha
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

HoneyBadger

The sound of the fierce dps just remind her of the damager she got last night and she starts to flood the house
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA