• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, October 18, 2007, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Yea, the lag isnt too bad if youre playing NZ/Aus people, but if youre playing ranked matches or championship matches online, then its laggy most of the time anyway.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

DVS

Hopefully Super will fix this lag problems....I wana play those whingy Americans again like I used to with HD...they take it so seriously....I love to hear them squeal..haha
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I dont know what it is about some of the Americans online eh? I get pretty mad, but fucking hell, youd think winning at street fighter was life and death for those cunts.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

DVS

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 14, 2010, 10:03:41 AM
I dont know what it is about some of the Americans online eh? I get pretty mad, but fucking hell, youd think winning at street fighter was life and death for those cunts.

Dude totally, Budafist had hate messages when we were playing HD....fuck they were funny....we used to play it over and over and piss ourselves laughing...

One dude had his mic on the whole time and would just deep breath and swear....LOL!

Barnstorm

hate mail is the best i used to try my best just to get hate mail somedays
especially in marvel
HDr was also good
SF4 only got a select few

geneterror

I had someone send me a message saying "using a programmable stick is fucking cheap you scrub" because I kept punishing his fail dragon attempts with Zangief SPD. He told me I couldn't do SPD from standing without a tick first and that was his proof that I had a programmable stick.
I sent him back a pic of my rugged over 10yr old Namco stick I was using at the time and he tried to tell me the pic wasn't mine and i got it off google haha. Some people just can't face the fact that someone is better than them ;D
KOW 2011

DVS

The online community for 4 seem to be much cooler...you tend just to get "GG" messages....

Would be sweet to keep the hate mail and remix it wif some D'N'B and send it back to the fuckers... ;D

fluxcore

Start playing Seth, you'll get hate mail.

I will admit that playing some people at ST on GGPO makes me really wonder if they are using macros or something. Some of the shit the zangief and thawk people do just seems inhuman.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro i while back when i played on championship mode, i played this USA dude with a mic. I was Dictator and he was Gief. First he goes, ''oh fuck, not a top tier bison''(this was when Gief was 3rd after Ryu), then he's like '' this is Giefs worst fucking matchup'' when it's the other way around. Then i done ONE DR, and he's like '' ohh here we go, he's just gonna spam this the whole fucking time''. So i did lol, and as he was getting raped by it cos he was a lariot spaming scrub, he was screaming and yelling all sorts of profanities, while i was pissing myself laughing over here. Probably the funniest game i ever had.

It was like playing a raging flowchart Ken with a mic. That was totally misinformed about the tier rating in this game, as well as match ups.

And yeah jb F into the corner wj d mk out, will destroy scrubs and make them rage. Happened to me when i was scrub lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Barnstorm

Quote from: fluxcore on January 14, 2010, 12:01:21 PM
Start playing Seth, you'll get hate mail.

I will admit that playing some people at ST on GGPO makes me really wonder if they are using macros or something. Some of the shit the zangief and thawk people do just seems inhuman.

i also wonder this the amount of times i got thrown out of boxers tick throw loop i can understand once or twice but consistantly

and weezy what did that last line opf your post even say?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL, soz i got lazy.

What i meant was, jump back Fierce yourself to the corner, then wall jump down mk out. It makes teh scrubs rage all over. I was one of them.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

massi4h

Americans<All in every game. I've heard of americans that cry when people hit them after they've lost the round... And I won't get started on those guitar hero losers.

Barnstorm

what is there to complain about in ghero?

massi4h

Apparently their guitar is always broken when they're losing. When you beat them in a close game, before you send gg, they call you a noob and say they are better. If you are winning and they ragequit just before a song ends (cause in their bio they advertise a 200 and something win streak and losing will break it lol) they will tell you they don't actually care about this game. Or I don't play this anymore or whatever. Then they go and play that same song for the next 10 hours...

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: massi4h on January 14, 2010, 04:22:01 PM
Apparently their guitar is always broken when they're losing. When you beat them in a close game, before you send gg, they call you a noob and say they are better. If you are winning and they ragequit just before a song ends (cause in their bio they advertise a 200 and something win streak and losing will break it lol) they will tell you they don't actually care about this game. Or I don't play this anymore or whatever. Then they go and play that same song for the next 10 hours...

haha hard bro, just like in halo.....americans and their host >:(
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community