• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, October 18, 2007, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

I'm a lover not a fighter!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Hydro

Quote from: Lennysaurus on March 16, 2009, 01:50:18 PM
I'm a lover not a fighter!

Me too brother. you've got a good mix with Abel and Gen imho, I think Gen may be a decent choice mainly because no-one will be too experienced with fighting him at the tourney.

Oh and if anyones on PSN tonight I'll be on from like 6pm onwards lol. Prepare for the Rose shenanagins! ;)

Lennysaurus

aaaawwwwwwwwww.. but I like to roll and smash!!!!

Im gonna be on tonight too on xbl... Come fight me!

Elixir

My JP copy of SF4 arrived. I don't have a stick yet but I'll be getting one within a month or two, preferably a HRAP EX SE. Add me.

Does anyone know what the connection to JP players is like?

Hydro

Played Nifheim, Jakey_J, MercuryAU and a bunch of other aussies last night and early this morning, beat em all with Viper. That's 250 matches in a week online, with no less than three bars per match.

That's hot.

I'll be on tonight from about 9:30pm onwards (Until I've had at least another 50 matches I think) ;)

PSN: Hydro_jm  :o

fluxcore

Quote from: hydrokinesis on March 18, 2009, 01:54:56 PM
Played Nifheim, Jakey_J, MercuryAU and a bunch of other aussies last night and early this morning, beat em all with Viper. That's 250 matches in a week online, with no less than three bars per match.

That's hot.

I'll be on tonight from about 9:30pm onwards (Until I've had at least another 50 matches I think) ;)

Make some vids, dude, I wanna see your viper :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Hydro

Quote from: fluxcore on March 18, 2009, 03:14:59 PM

That's hot.

Hmm, I may have to do that at Ben's house, he's got video skills, I got nothing but spamming Seismo skills. ;)

I'd love to see some vids up of the tourney if anyone can organise it!

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: Elixir on March 18, 2009, 11:52:14 AM
My JP copy of SF4 arrived. I don't have a stick yet but I'll be getting one within a month or two, preferably a HRAP EX SE. Add me.

Does anyone know what the connection to JP players is like?

Ive had one 3 bar connection vs JP players. The rest have been 2 or worse which I find is unplayable.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: hydrokinesis on March 18, 2009, 04:10:29 PM
Quote from: fluxcore on March 18, 2009, 03:14:59 PM

That's hot.

Hmm, I may have to do that at Ben's house, he's got video skills, I got nothing but spamming Seismo skills. ;)

I'd love to see some vids up of the tourney if anyone can organise it!

This is a good point. Has anyone ACTUALLY got a camera/tripod sorted?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Lenny was talking about direct capturing to his PC, not sure if that's still a go or not though. Would be great if someone has access to a vidcam or even a cellphone/digicam with decent vid recording abilities...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Hydro

Quote from: fluxcore on March 18, 2009, 09:38:24 PM
Lenny was talking about direct capturing to his PC, not sure if that's still a go or not though. Would be great if someone has access to a vidcam or even a cellphone/digicam with decent vid recording abilities...

Ben said something about capturing through the AV output into another DVD recorder or some shit. should do the trick if we can get a TV with an AV out lol (Mines o.k, but like 12 years old or something)

In Online news: My Viper now beat Ozzies: Elimination_ (Perfect vs his ryu frst round), Goldmining, Nemesis2ahcha, and a bunch of others. Only lost to two Claw players for some stupid reason! :( Not bad for my only losses from 54 games this evening.

Oh, and what's up with the retarded 'counter- pick' mentality sweeping the online play all of a sudden. I can't tell you how many Blanka/Honda/Boxers I've beat from people who clearly don't know the first thing about using them at all. When the guy who picks ryu - ken -ryu - sagat -ryu - e.honda you know what's up. Good thing is I usually beat them so badly when they use those characters they leave the lobby.

lol @ aussies. And a big Fuck you to Blanka/Honda/Boxer scrubs. I spend all day on training mode recording your bullshit so I KNOW that shit and what beats it. *pokes out tounge* lol

fluxcore

Quote from: hydrokinesis on March 18, 2009, 11:39:23 PM
Only lost to two Claw players for some stupid reason! :(

Fuck I hate that match! At the moment I'm hating it more than Viper vs Honda or Blanka :(

zos'la

good stuff.
seems like your viper is getting awesme, hope to play you sometime.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Lennysaurus

Woot Ive finally got this combo down on Gen.

jump in, ST.HPxxFeirce HHS, ST.MKxxFeirce HHS

does good damage and builds lots of bar.