• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, October 18, 2007, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

Its not like he is not interested in playing, I beleive everyone has their own priority and his is to feed his family and spend time with his GF, just like myself and Play when we can.
What I am trying to say is that he's got the potential to be one fo the best overall SF players around. He is a fast learner, practically picked up a character and would cause people headaches. If I had the game myself then it would be a different story :P
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

gunsmoke

Oh well in da mean time please enjoy one of the semi final matchz video...... ::) ::)

fast reaction ya............
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

stereomonkey

Quote from: zosla on April 20, 2009, 08:22:24 AM
If I had the game myself then it would be a different story :P

Sell a kidney and get a console and the game for fuck sake! :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yeah I dont understand you guys , just get a console and the game !
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

HoneyBadger

The thing that scares me about Kevin is that he told me he dropped Sagat because he wasn't scary enough! I'm scared to see what his Gief and Chun get like when he really starts to master them
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

CrazyMobius

Quote from: gunsmoke on April 20, 2009, 11:13:24 AM
Oh well in da mean time please enjoy one of the semi final matchz video...... ::) ::)

fast reaction ya............

Lol at the kid who has an orgasm at 6:28

stereomonkey

Quote from: Smoofikith on April 20, 2009, 10:24:09 PM
The thing that scares me about Kevin is that he told me he dropped Sagat because he wasn't scary enough! I'm scared to see what his Gief and Chun get like when he really starts to master them

That is true about Sagat.  I think of him as nothing more but a "TIGER WANKER" now.  Plus I reckon he plays like a robot that follows a very strict flow chart. Booooooooring!  :(
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: Smoofikith on April 20, 2009, 10:24:09 PM

u mean he hasn't even mastered his gief yet???? :o
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

zos'la

His gielf is already up there. So is his Sagat.
His Chun still needs work.

Sagat is easier to beat than Gief from my opinion. :D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

He's not easier, you just have to play a totally different game against gief. Sagat is, for the most part, a really strong shoto-type character. Given the amount of ryu at yifans, you're just more used to fighting that playstyle than gief.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on April 21, 2009, 07:58:30 AM
His gielf is already up there. So is his Sagat.
His Chun still needs work.

Sagat is easier to beat than Gief from my opinion. :D

Strangely enough I don't find Kevin as hard to beat as your bloody Ryu!  ;D Chun and Gief are at least a  relief to fight though after a sea of Shotos.

zos'la

lawl, i don't beleive the Ryu users are that hard, especially someone like myself who can't even SRK SADC Ultra properly hahaha.

Kevin is very accurate and punish badly with lures and such. Good tactics I think thats how i shoul dput it.

CptMunta

GGs to Boringryu. Sorry I had to bail on you, phone from a client, text about a gig all at same time  :-[

I hate the Blanka vs sim matchup sooo much. Can't apply pressure with Yoga fire when blanka got meter and his jumps are so quick. Also those crossup hops and mixups are deadly.

In fact Blanka and gief give my "awesome" 4sum (Bison, Rose, Sim, Honda) a world of hurt. Gief isn't too tough I just have to play it super boring and safe, which is no fun.

Your Guile's getting rock solid. Had to work hard with my Rose to get that win.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

fluxcore

1 frame link possible helper...
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=186686

Haven't tried it yet though.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Ok, so after getting my TE stick yesterday, i used my free month of XBL Gold, and decided to play a few matches. Nothing ranked mind you. This is my first experience with XBL playing SF4, and i noticed a few things.

MUCH more character diversity in the few games i played than i expected. I only fought ONE ryu.

Also, does EVERYONE just sit on the other side of the screen and turtle? That shit gets kind of old real fast. I walked up to one guy(Ken. The only ken i fought last night actually) just out of poke range, and taunted twice. He physically didnt do ANYTHING until i jumped over him, which was, naturally, a HP shoryuken.

And do people tend to mash lp/lk when they panic or is that just the few people i played yesterday? >_>
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.