• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Purchased a Plll dualshock3 for ps3 off trademe, fake! Doesn't work!

Started by nztauranga, December 21, 2010, 02:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nztauranga

Trademe purchased a dualshock3 made in china fully came in complete wrap, seeming legit..no power at all from controller, it came with a bluetooth plugin to ps3 usb ..i take it this is a fake that isnt compatible wif sony system, take heed!
-work to live not live to work-><>

massi4h

nztauranga

Quote from: massi4h on December 21, 2010, 03:46:10 PM
Are you sure it wasn't for somy playstatiom 3?
wtf! Is a somy gaystatiom phatom comsole?? Trademe ad sez was for ps3 even tho it wasnt a sony controller but a p3 controller. Got a email frm th phantom trademe dealer, there reply "all other orders never had problems"  $50 down the shiitter..stil in process getn this sortd.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fucking knockoff dealers on trademe. "All other orders have never had problems" is not an excuse. I hate these cunts. These people are just ripoff artists. You wont get your money back. Just leave a really bad feedback and be done with it. In the long run it will just piss you off even more. Yea, $50 down the shitter, but theres not much you can do about it.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

nztauranga

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on January 02, 2011, 11:56:31 AM
Fucking knockoff dealers on trademe. "All other orders have never had problems" is not an excuse. I hate these cunts. These people are just ripoff artists. You wont get your money back. Just leave a really bad feedback and be done with it. In the long run it will just piss you off even more. Yea, $50 down the shitter, but theres not much you can do about it.
The Plll Dualshock3 for ps3 is working now. I used a needle to reset Plll controller then inserted usb blu tooth plug-in to ps3 lights began flashing after leaving controller on recharge the whole day then pressed the p3 button and it works BUT when playing c.o.d blackops, the aiming with this controller is faulty, its the up-look direction with rightside stick wont work together wen moving forward, it randomly does quick turns wea u dont want to turn and at times extremely slow to look up. Ive tried accessory mapping but nothing helps. Stil works 90% of the time. Wil keep testing the controller.

Nick4now

Lol reminds me of when I got my dad to buy me this non-sega 6 button pad for my megadrive when I was young because I thought it was so awesome. It had turbo and even a stick that you could attach on top of the D-pad. But when I tried it out I was fucking disappointed with how stiff the D-pad felt and the "down" button stopped working within a week. I went back to using my 3 button pad for SFII after that lol

Ever since then I ONLY buy the official pads for consoles lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

nztauranga

End result Plll dualshock a copied version ,i purchased off trademe isnt performing 100% has a faulty switch maybe..wen gaming or in psn menu logon it struggles to move up..wil try resetting controller with needle , best not to buy these only as a last resort maybe. Stick with original ps3 dualshock3