• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Wanted: xbox 360 pad hack service

Started by amendonz, December 24, 2010, 07:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amendonz

hey i need someone who can do these:

well, with a wired pad tho....

need 2, can pay for the pad and hack as one, or get a couple sent off to you off trademe or something and just pay for the hack?

let me know cheers  :)

TommyHarmonical

Hey man if your still looking Ive done a few of these in my time, let me know

stereomonkey

I have a spare pad that I've hacked that I could part with.  It's not set up with terminal strips but could do that for a little extra.

Question though.  Why not purchase an PS360/Paewang and solder them up?  I mean the PS360 needs a little bit of tinkering.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

amendonz

i am still after a couple of these, i actually have thought about it a bit more, i have 2 hori EX2s that ripping the guts out of and using with sanwa parts might work but i think i may have heard the pcbs are a bit dodgy?

how easy is it to solder a ps360? and these aren't getting banned in future system updates? like ps3 did couple months back with some controllers?

i only need it to work on 360 and pc so thats why i was thinking 360 control since they work sweet as really, hows the ps360 on pc? no hassle?

@tommyharmonical, i'l let you know soon, i'l just see how this goes first. cheers

stereomonkey

I don't have an answer for the updates blocking the controller in the future but what I have heard from the fellows that bought a PS360 have said that with a little bit of soldering experience it's a pretty easy installation. 
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

moose!

I thought PS360s were screw in/solderless, unless you wanted to solder in the USB connection... someone correct me if I'm wrong.