• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

so i finally got my stick ,got few questions

Started by goku_kakarot77, December 30, 2010, 05:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goku_kakarot77

i just got one of these , hori vx sa http://www.firstgames.co.nz/shop/accessories/hori-real-arcade-provx-sa-for-

its a one big unit man, but i would like to make the stick little shorter and stiffer, any tutorials?

also do u guys know what buttons are used in the timezone BK SSF4 cabinets? i like the feel and response of those buttons, im planning to get some seimetsu buttons off zosla, how do u guys compare seimetsi with sanwa buttons?

peace

LN

Personally I'd recommend you just stick with the stock buttons/stick and get used to it. It's entirely possible you may find Seimitsus more to your preference, but there's not THAT much difference that it's night and day.

A lot of arcades use the same Sanwa parts that are in your stick, so being used to them is a pretty decent boon.
There is no knowledge that is not power

goku_kakarot77

ok lets talk about the height mainly , it seems bit taller than the t.e any way i can make it shorter?

LN

Lol, if anything the TE is actually on the low side of correct.

Without knowing how the stick is actually mounted to the underside of the panel, I can't really say much about altering the height of the stick. I very much doubt it's necessary though.
There is no knowledge that is not power

originaljulz

I'm pretty sure there are sanwas in the BK Timezone cabinet.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

massi4h

Yeah they swapped em out for Sanwas on Sunday.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

The buttons he is talking about are the NON-SANWA buttons in the lower machine. I think he likes the stiffness (no homo) of them, so for all intents and purposes, i think seimitsus are the way to go.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

originaljulz

I haven't looked at it since they got SSF4 but before that when it was Vanilla it was sanwa.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: originaljulz on December 31, 2010, 01:49:29 PM
I haven't looked at it since they got SSF4 but before that when it was Vanilla it was sanwa.

The buttons are knock offs.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

They weren't Sanwa Julian. Go and have a feel of the player 1 and player 2. Player 1 is Sanwa, player 2 are the old shit knock offs that were on there.