• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

MvC2 Gino vs Alan vs Stu

Started by fluxcore, December 13, 2007, 09:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

End of November, Stu came back to Hamilton to revisit his homeland... and his old MvC2 buddies :) So we recorded some of the matches and here they are.

It's one big playlist with all the vids, so I don't have to copypasta a whole shit-ton of links. It'll probably grow a bit over the next couple of days as I add the vids.

http://www.youtube.com/my_playlists?p=FB17E325EA560A0F

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Awesome, i've been waiting for these since I got back to oz. Though I'm still pretty shit and I'm quite impressed in how much ginos improved. Thanks so much dude  ;D
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

Sweet as. There's still probably about 10 to go up, couldn't fit them on my memory stick. Also couldn't find you online to tell you they were up :/ Got there in the end though!

As for play quality, yeah it's pretty rough but then you can't expect much considering we only play every two years or so :)

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Gino

Thanks stu.
Thought I don't play much as my gf throws fits if I borrow the tv.

fluxcore

Okay, I posted the rest of the vids up. They are matches 59 through 70. Including a Gino 3 win mini-streak :)

--flux