• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

weazzys new PS3 wallpaper...

Started by geneterror, January 11, 2011, 02:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

Made this after the conversation about wallpapers at my place on Sunday. Then I realised you're still on a CRT and probably not widescreen? :'(

I could crop it but I would have no idea how many pixels high/wide to make it >:(

Please tell me you're on a widescreen now haha.
KOW 2011

electric

Whoa shit... that is fucking amazing... Graeme - why you so beast ?
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

madaxe munkee

Yeah, agreed that that is totally awesome.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

geneterror

Eru, bored at work and need to practice Photoshop. It was just such an inspired idea I had to do it ;D
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yo g i totally cried when i saw that bro.

That is fucking awesome man i love you i love you i love you (no homo).

I'm drinking diezal right now too hahaahah.

I am on crt widesrceen. Does that count? I can still use it ay.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

Should be sweet, make sure you save the full size one. Just put it onto a USB flash stick and out that into your PS3. Under the pictures tab save it to your PS3. Click on it and choose options, choose "set as wallpaper". It brings up a white outline that represents the edges of your screen just shrink/enlarge and move it aroud until it all fits on your screen. I left it black on the left so if it cuts off just move the image as far as you can to the right and let it cut off the black on the left.
Let me know how you get on and I will change it if I need to but it should be OK.

Glad you like it.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro i fucking love it. it's my desktop wallpaper already and i will try it on my ps3 when i don't have friends around and am not on diezal power.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

geneterror

I wanted to put your full signature on it, woulda been crackup but it made the text hard to read. I thought "Deisel powered Super Street Nigga" described you quite well ;D
KOW 2011

geneterror

Next on my list of things to do, something Alan has been waiting for forever :-[
KOW 2011

samurai black

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro how do i get it to fit the whole thing on my computer? It only fit some things. Not the text.

geneterror

haha yeah bro it will be because I made it 1920x1080 to fit a full HD screen exactly. Tell me what your computer mointor is set to ie. 1680x1050, 1024x768 or whatever and I will make it that size for you.

It should be easier to resize on your PS3 though.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

yer bro i don't know what it is ay. But i will try find out later. I'm diezeled up bout now.

It's like normal laptop looking lol.

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

CptMunta

640 wide by 480 high is standard SD.

Looks hella Fuckin' sick Bro!  :D
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta