• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

recording gameplay

Started by Taku, January 14, 2011, 10:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taku

so i work for this computer parts distributor and i found this thing that can record gameplay in HD.not really sure how it works(not really computer literate.go figure) and was wondering what it is and if theres a cheaper alternative. the product is called AverTv-DarkCrystal,and if i buy from work it'll cost me around $217.any ideas?
I Fear Not The Man Who Has Practiced 10,000 Kicks Once, But I Fear The Man Who Has Practiced One Kick 10,000 Times.

--Bruce Lee

B BOY DRAW2

Hmmm...from what I've read about it...it records in 1080i through component...and that's the best it'll get.
Correct me if I'm wrong though.

For the price you pay though...I don't know if I'd want to invest in something that Isn't HDMI and 720p at the least. not this early in the year.
...but that's just me...

I realize when that "special" something comes out to suit me (DVD or Blu-Ray recorder with HDMI in) that It'll cost over $1500-ish...and I'm ok with that though.

Don't get me wrong...it may do exactly what you want though.

Hope my comment was helpful bruv.

Welcome to violence btw  ;D
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

Taku

most of the technical stuff you said pretty much just flew over my head,but i think i got the gist of it lol i just want something to record matches i have, put it up online and have ppl critique it so i can see what im doing wrong,what i need to improve on,etc.(or,in short,tell me how shit i am) and not much else really.

thanks for the advice though  :)
I Fear Not The Man Who Has Practiced 10,000 Kicks Once, But I Fear The Man Who Has Practiced One Kick 10,000 Times.

--Bruce Lee

nztauranga

B a handy gadget if u could record all your online matches then younoob(expose) there tap throw tap throw haters technique on youtube. Shame on them.
-work to live not live to work-><>