• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

You have got to be kidding...

Started by [NIUE] BIRRY WONG, January 16, 2008, 02:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

http://www.townhall.com/Columnists/KevinMcCullough/2008/01/13/the_sex-box_race_for_president?page=full&comments=true

Anyone with an x-box 360, or any remote knowledge of anything should read this. Gotta love when people are too stupid to do any research before 'campaigning' against something.

i just realised how old this is too.

His response made me laugh aswell, given that he clearly only responded to the less intelligent hate mail he recieved, in a last ditch effort to save his credibility.

heres his response.

http://kevinmccullough.townhall.com/blog/g/ad4fece3-3a1e-42bd-8546-295599024191

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Gino

"It's called "Mass Effect" and it allows its players - universally male no doubt - to engage in the most realistic sex acts ever conceived."

What about custards revenge?

"I hear the libertarian Ron Paul's answer already, "Government has no business censoring freedom of expression." Figures, he's a libertarian."

Republican

""Mass Effect" can be customized to sodomize whatever, whoever, however, the game player wishes."

Sodomy you say?!

"With it's "over the net" capabilities virtual orgasmic rape is just the push of a button away."

Devs: GOLD! PURE GOLD! IT WILL SELL 1 MILLION COPIES!

Customers: RAPE OVER THE NET! JIMMY DON'T ACCEPT THAT ATTACHMENT OR THE INTERNET WILL RAPE YOU!!!!!! SODOMY STYLE!!!!!

(also it only has a R13 rating)
Should have looked like this:

[attachment deleted by admin]

fluxcore

He has a very punchable face.

Also, I see no mention of this in the wiki or anything, only that it was briefly banned in Singapore for a scene with 'a human and alien caressing'. Big fucking whoop.

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

HARDCORE INTER-SPECIES SEX

or is it INTER-SPECIAL?

fuck i dunno

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!