• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Texas Hold'em Poker

Started by Lennysaurus, February 01, 2011, 10:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

I had tripple queens last night at the flop.  Dude kept over raising my raise all the way to the river where he got to finish his straight.

Made me sad, but I guess I need to learn the numbers and stuff better for this game.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[8-----D] Toots

Stop playing scrubs

its not gonna help you

Lennysaurus

Yeah you're right.

Anyone keen to go somewhere on Monday night and play?  We could do like 10 buck buy in?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

IR U IM B IL E

"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

[8-----D] Toots

why not the weekend???

a typical tournament style game with 8 players can easily take 3 hours and being on a monday I dont see how many people would be keen.

Could play cash but unless your playing with a decent amount of money the amount you could win is fairly small and might feel pointless

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

I have no problem saying i will rape you all and take all your money if we're playing holdem .

pay up you kungs !!!!!!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

karizzma

I call that bluff. All your money are belong to me!!!

CaptainHook

Quote from: [8-----D] Toots on February 03, 2011, 05:28:21 PM
why not the weekend???

a typical tournament style game with 8 players can easily take 3 hours and being on a monday I dont see how many people would be keen.

Could play cash but unless your playing with a decent amount of money the amount you could win is fairly small and might feel pointless

Saturday is def better for me. I have a bunch of cheap poker chips left from a video clip i filmed if needed. (300 i think)
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

[8-----D] Toots

I got two full chip sets so no need to worry about that.

You should come play me and len on partypoker euan. they got play money heads up

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

im on full tilt tho :'(
Might have to make a new account
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Rorooze

how about before graemes doo this sunday we meet up. it starts at 4pm so if we start a game of poker around 1pm we can head round there afterwards.

[8-----D] Toots

massi4h

But I was gonna go to tz probably lol. I think it's double dollars  :D

originaljulz

Yeah and I'm not going to Graeme's thing lol.

Also since I work every weekday now, I think Saturday is preferable :D
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power