• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Texas Hold'em Poker

Started by Lennysaurus, February 01, 2011, 10:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

originaljulz

If it's at someone's house and not like, at a bar and if it's 8 or less people I can bring my poker table for the legit experience.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

St1gnate

id be down. always keen to burn some money

Lennysaurus

Been playing a fair bit online at Full tilt poker.  Fuck it's fun.  At the moment I am losing more than I am gaining while I learn to put people on cards.  Sometimes I am calling when I know what the opponent has, but I'm just paying to see the cards so I can start trusting my reading ability.

One thing that sucks fucking hard, and prolly a big reason why I will go to pokerstars or party poker is that the betting button for full tilt makes me sad.  My fat fingers are not built for that thing, and I have bet the wrong amount a few times with really bad results.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Lennysaurus

So I have finally grown my bankroll enough to go up in stakes.  However, after talking to Euan and Ben and finding out about "Rakeback", I will probably start a new account soon.

I have been playing on fulltilt.com, but have found out that all the Australia and NZ events at the moment are being run by Pokerstars.  Now I am aware that I am far to bolo at the moment to even care about that, but wondering if it is worth it to swap over to them on a rakeback deal.

Been trying to find out from some of the people here at SKYCITY, but no one really knows.

Meh just rambling now...

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Flash

I use rakeback pro on full tilt because they can link it to your existing account if you didn't sign up through another affiliate or something like that. And i don't think pokerstars has a rakeback affiliate.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!