• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

wtb: PS360

Started by redtie, February 03, 2011, 02:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

Anyone want to sell theirs? or any other dual pcb's?

Rorooze

I doubt you'll get anyone to part with their PCB man! I've had a few people ask me if there are any left, etc, but I'm going to be using mine real soon.

ATM they're on Akishop for approx 3500 YEN, thats around $60 bucks (our preorder I think they were about $48). I'll be doing an order from Akishop soon for some buttons and stuff so if you want we can order together to save on postage.

redtie

Yeah bro keen as! Just wanna get this stick working before marvel comes out. Will be keen to do it next week just lemme know whats happening

CaptainHook

Redtie, pay Rory for the shipping and you can have mine. It's my present to you. :)
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

redtie

Honestly thanks for the offer but bro I couldn't do that. I'll just pay you for what you bought it for

CaptainHook

Refusing my gift insults me!! Real talk!

Rorooze

Hook if you want i'll reimburse you since I still have it in the bag I take to ranbats since you weren't at the last one.

CaptainHook

Nah.. i'll keep it if Redtie won't take it for free. Was just trying to 'hook' a brother up.

redtie

Aww man this is pretty cool of you bro. THANKS ALOT!  ;D

I owe you alot for this, and also having a another dual modded stick will help our scene out too  ;D Just lemme know what the plan is. I'll transfer money over asap

You indeed live up to your name. Captainhook up

CaptainHook

Cool, i'll be seeing Rory tomorrow at Ranbats and can prob grab it off him then. Rory what time do you finish work?
Would be good if i could send it tomorrow as i'm in Oz next week. (i can't send on a sat can i?)

Rorooze

post offices should be open on saturday :o i'm going to try finish work at 4pm today, got to do some cleaning before the missus gets home ;)

redtie

Sweet this is so cool! Just PM your details and I'll put the money through ASAP

redtie

Did you get those PM's rorooze?

Rorooze

yeah man, let me know when it arrives.

CaptainHook