• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Completed SSFIV achievements or trophies

Started by HyperViper NZ, February 13, 2011, 08:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HyperViper NZ

So I myself have finally got all the achievements for SSFIV. Ranking every character up to C grade was a life achievement itself.
Anyone else completed it?

Flash

Quote from: HyperViper NZ on February 13, 2011, 08:56:32 PM
So I myself have finally got all the achievements for SSFIV. Ranking every character up to C grade was a life achievement itself.
Anyone else completed it?

yep done. Hated C to shing C trophy was so boring, at least you get a general idea of the char.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

Nick4now

Last time I checked I'm about 75% on the way there. I'll probably never get that Shining C trophy though. I'll probably never unlock all the colours/taunts either  :D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I havent. I never really played ranked tbh. And I still need to complete Vipers trials.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

scribble

Done all the trials, although I had to get Bill/Mason to do Fuertes last two on either console. Couldn't be fucked tryna learn RSF just for that lol. I will probably will never get C to Shining C, and can't think of a good enough reason to bother.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

CrazyMobius

Actually I don't think the C rank one would be that hard if there were enough players online. Considering you don't lose any points if you lose a match before 1000.

Flash

Quote from: CrazyMobius on February 13, 2011, 09:36:56 PM
Actually I don't think the C rank one would be that hard if there were enough players online. Considering you don't lose any points if you lose a match before 1000.

not hard just a grind, you average about 60bp per win so thats 17 wins per character and theres 35 characters so thats 595 matches total and thats if you win them all.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

Ridethelightning

Maybe if I get a stick I'll be able to complete the charge characters trails  ;D

Though, I don't see myself attempting some, like C.Viper for example.

amendonz

Yeah not even close, got the 10 ranked matches in a row one tho, was pretty chuffed at the time. Lol

massi4h

I've ranked quite a few to C but I really cbf. I know I can use them all and if I went to US/Japan where I could find opponents at any time of day I'd complete the achievement in a few hours.

Also just missing 2 of the team battle ones. Hosting 30 and completing 10. It says on my stats I've completed exactly 10 but still no achievement. I think a couple were 1v1s though so maybe they don't count. And yeah we team battled in the first few nights then just gave up.

Barnstorm

Ive done everything except the team battle stuff so im stuck on 950

only way to do that really is to boost since no one plays it

C to shining C was relatively easy but i did it early on as a good way to get an idea of all the characters

fluxcore

http://www.trueachievements.com/SUPER-STREETFIGHTER-IV-xbox-360.htm?gamerid=22899

Couldn't be bothered with most of them, waste of time.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HyperViper NZ

I had to complete a lot of my friends trials for C.Viper. Number 23 is her trickiest. I find El fuertes trials the hardest.

HyperViper NZ

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on February 13, 2011, 09:16:16 PM
I havent. I never really played ranked tbh. And I still need to complete Vipers trials.

E Z P Z
You use stick? impossible with a controller