• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: XFC owns you! Post release thread

Started by fluxcore, February 15, 2011, 08:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

K123_iy

anyone know what v1.03 patch does?.. maybe just me but seems like on online i can only get 3 bar connections and several lobbies, back then could get full screen of lobbies at 4-5 bars...

[8-----D] Toots

wow so capcom just said fuck you captain america and took away his infinite. Zero's double snap glitch was removed also

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

samurai black

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

patch notes

• Fixed bug where a cross counter and X-factor activation would cause Ryu to float if using the B or Y assists.

• Fixed bug involving snapping out Zero during the activation of his Shadow Clone, which was disabling control.

• Fixed bug involving the hit time for Captain America's Shield Slash against Ryu, Amaterasu, and Hulk, which was allowing an unintended combo.

• Fixed bug for displaying more than 128 victories in a game lobby.

• Fixed bug involving Haggar blocking an attack in the air, immediately after using the Hoodlum Launcher.

• Fixed bug for displaying consecutive victories over 99 in Player Match.

• Fixed bug that allowed an infinite combo by Amaterasu against Taskmaster (Standing), Amaterasu (Standing or Ducking), Zero (Standing), and Shuma-Gorath (Ducking). Bug fix involved Amaterasu's Solar Flare attack (x5) and Power Slash combo.

• Fixed bug where Spencer's Bionic Maneuvers would cause Viewtiful Joe and Arthur to be stuck in the ground, when used as part of a combo with Haggar's Rapid Fire Fist.

• Fixed bug where Spencer's Bionic Maneuvers would cause the damage to display incorrectly, when used in a combo with Haggar's Steel Pipe and Rapid Fire Fist.
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

redtie

NEW IRONMAN BNB!

trijump M, cr.M,H,fly,L,M,H,d+H,unfly+H,djuf,M,H,d+H,cr.M,H,S,sj,M,M,H,djuf,M,H,S~smartbombs xx protoncannon

Gives 725,000ish. Its a modify combo I saw on youtube. But this one gives 20,000 extra.

If you've been trying to learn the relaunch, don't bother. Use this instead.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

redtie

massi4h

Does hitstun scaling allow a c.L after the trijump M or else that's gonna be a pretty nasty hit confirm.

Nick4now

Mags' cr.L, cr.M, cr.H, launch ROMx8, st.H xx Hyper Grav xx Tempest deals 717700. If you do something like a Tri-jump H/S cr.H launch into ROM that should deal even more damage than that IM combo. In other words, you don't need to drop Mags for IM Mason lol

EDIT: Obviously only in the corner lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

massi4h

Wait wtf lol? You completely misread my question. Was wondering if the combo you listed was possible with a c.L at the start, ie does the H still give enough hit-stun for the fly.L to land?

Been trying to learn a bit of mags whenever I get time to practice, kinda can do the ROM but some characters I just fail it on. Don't intend to play IM atm, somehow he doesn't appeal to me.

Currently got 3 teams I wanna play around with being Mag/Wesker/Akuma, Mag/Wesker/Sent and Storm/Wesker/Akuma. Oh yeah and I wanna try out my Mag/Wesker/Phoenix team for the lulz. Need more meetups!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: massi4h on April 18, 2011, 10:37:39 PM
Does hitstun scaling allow a c.L after the trijump M or else that's gonna be a pretty nasty hit confirm.

Its a hit confirm into IM fly mode, so you just blockstring them anyway.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Nick4now

Quote from: massi4h on April 18, 2011, 11:38:07 PM
Wait wtf lol? You completely misread my question. Was wondering if the combo you listed was possible with a c.L at the start, ie does the H still give enough hit-stun for the fly.L to land?

Haha my bad, I somehow interpreted that as "oooh that damage, if I can hit confirm it from a cr.L I'm picking up IM!"  ;D

I stopped learning that new bnb that Ben posted up a while back. Magnetic Blast motion is so retarded lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

redtie

Well if yous are talking about the IM combo I put up. YES! you can hit confirm with cr.L after the trijump M but you probably don't want to because:

a.) It makes the L after the fly, way stricter unless in corner
b.) The same combo with the added L only does 707K