• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: XFC owns you! Post release thread

Started by fluxcore, February 15, 2011, 08:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocobuny

Quote from: originaljulz on February 18, 2011, 02:42:58 PM
It's like when I'm in an actual match and mashing my buttons, I'm having an orgasm, it's so fun. Then when I'm out of a match, every single thing about the game grinds my gears like hell.

And net code is fucking shit as.

Totally know what you mean.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I hate the save our team feature. It was a fucking mish to get my team and their correct colours. WTF is colour 1,2,3 and 4? It took me aaaaages. Kept gettting the wroing colour. It's not even 1 is L, 2 is medium etc, it more fucked up.

ANd yer i totally agree with you Graeme. BB did it proper. Need an Arc vs game or something ay! And let them do it.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

moose!

Quote from: CptMunta on February 18, 2011, 02:47:54 PM
Played it for the first time at starbase last night got owned but love it so far. You gotta see this not because commentating I was pretty overtired and hype) in a laughably poor manner but because Haggar and this guys Spencer is so godlike:

www.justin.tv/iplaywinner/b/279801144
Good watch/good commentry!  ;D

samurai black

Quote from: geneterror on February 18, 2011, 01:49:49 PM
Basically Capcom go and look at Blazblue's menu/options/story mode and go sort your shit out :P

for shame graeme.

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

geneterror

Whatever dick :P Blazblue has a good story mode. I never play it but it has one haha. It's better than the 3 illustrations you get at the end of MvC3 >:(
KOW 2011

samurai black

do you really need a story? its not like you played 2 for the story :D

massi4h

Weazzy colours are lk, lp, mp, hp on xbox. Don't know about PS3 could be different as xbox has A on lk and PS3 has X on mk which would probably be colour 1.

Lennysaurus

Dear Capcom,

Please patch the following into this game.

- Make it so that Sentinal's frying pan does not bounce the opponent on hit, but instead gives them a hard knockdown
- Make his launcher punishable on block
- Tone down damage on lvl 3 X-Factor
- Make it so that people can use thier X-Factor as a combo breaker, but in using it this way give up the buffs that come with it
- Make it so that I can watch other people play in a lobby

All in all this game is super fun as hell to play, but it does get a bit "dumb".  I think the above things would help it heaps.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

gunsmoke

Quote from: Ryan on February 18, 2011, 11:47:24 AM

Yea that's exactly what I thought. But then I realised that only helps if the A button does medium attack too  :'( Rather than A+1, B... etc   confusing  ;D :P

Yea i c wot u mean :-[
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Hydro

Quote from: CptMunta on February 18, 2011, 02:47:54 PM
Played it for the first time at starbase last night got owned but love it so far. You gotta see this not because commentating I was pretty overtired and hype) in a laughably poor manner but because Haggar and this guys Spencer is so godlike:

www.justin.tv/iplaywinner/b/279801144

Munta you are a legend bro, I was cracking up! ROBOT SEES THE FUTURE BITCH!!!!! :D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Man everything they said about this game before it come out is proving to be wrong. No infinites? Der's a few out already.

And they said that the netcode would be amazing as long as you keep it in the region. Liars!!! It's shit in the region. But i was playing some dudes from the states that were beast as, and it was the same lag as playing the Auckland boys hahaha. Might actually try get on one of those special PSN streams they do over there.

Fuck i keep getting confused as to which char is at which assist.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

There are no infinites afaik. Some characters have 'loops' but because of hitstun decay, you can only get 2 or 3 reps.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h