• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Marvel vs Capcom 3: XFC owns you! Post release thread

Started by fluxcore, February 15, 2011, 08:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

What's an instant overhead?

Any jump instant overhead? Shit bro, you probably mean online with lag lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

amendonz

for what its worth...

http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/115/1150933p1.html

"Due to the high volume of people playing MVC3 at launch, some are experiencing connection issues with online matches. We are looking into these issues in order to fix the problem and ensure a smooth online experience." Let's hope. In the meantime, who wants to drop by my place after work for a few matches of local play?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Where's you place? Is it in Glen Eden? lol Pm me bro.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Rorooze

this game makes so many people rage quit. crack up. Just had another DC on me, 'poptdp'

Ridethelightning

After reading this
"UPDATE: To anyone who thinks this stuff is broken. You've seen nothing yet. Absolutely nothing. I mean, I can't properly convey how little you've seen yet, seriously. Nothing at all."

I can't wait to see what else is possible and also what else Desk can pull off  ;D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Me too. This will probably make all the chars viable ay?

Or wasn't MvC2 fulled with infinites and shit too though. Hmm

LN

MvC2 mainly came down to mobility rather than out and out damage/combos/infinites. Chars with airdashes won out. Cable is pretty much the exception.
There is no knowledge that is not power

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh yer tru.

dante has really good mobility. His new combo come out and it has a retartedly hard starter. I might drop him unless they find an easier one lol.

Also don't forget to tell people about this awesome site.

And firstbllood and w/e. So many people online. I can't even make a 2 man lobby and invite before somebody jumps in it.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 19, 2011, 10:48:18 PM
Oh yer tru.

dante has really good mobility. His new combo come out and it has a retartedly hard starter. I might drop him unless they find an easier one lol.

Also don't forget to tell people about this awesome site.

And firstbllood and w/e. So many people online. I can't even make a 2 man lobby and invite before somebody jumps in it.

Yeah but most people tend to be from Singapore or Hong Kong etc. Dunno if there is any way to stop people outside NZ joining cos I already have the region setting to "SAME".

redtie

Anyone tried out spidey yet? Kinda hoping he ain't shit or only half shit

gunsmoke

Quote from: redtie on February 19, 2011, 11:46:21 PM
Anyone tried out spidey yet? Kinda hoping he ain't shit or only half shit

Yupe i did ....Very good lots of canceling air dash...so much better than MVC2 version....

Combo to super so easy...

Im currently trying to figure out how to continue combo in to possible infinite  ::)...hope soo...
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Barnstorm

He also has instant overhead with spidey swing (S+any attack button) so its kind of like an air dash but not

[NIUE] weazzyefff

What's an instant overhead again? Like overhead on ground or jump instant overhead like Dante j.S?

And does anybody know if Phoenix is vunerable when she comes back as dark phoenix and does that explosion? Cos this dude i was playing went dark Phoenix and i accidently team supered (stupid command) and wasted her whole life bar. It was awesome and looked like i planned it. I tried asking him but he's not getting back to me lol.

massi4h

Quote from: CrazyMobius on February 19, 2011, 10:52:45 PM
Yeah but most people tend to be from Singapore or Hong Kong etc. Dunno if there is any way to stop people outside NZ joining cos I already have the region setting to "SAME".

Yeah that's silly, but if you set language to ENGLISH in the filters it should get rid of them, it did for me anyway. Instant overhead pretty much just means a fast overhead so a rising jumping move usually counts. Generally something that's hard to block high on reaction.