• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Marvel vs Capcom 3: XFC owns you! Post release thread

Started by fluxcore, February 15, 2011, 08:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Lennysaurus

Haha.  Been getting loads of hate with my TROLL TEAM!! RYU/HAGGAR/MORRIGAN!!!

Check this out!:

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

massi4h

Lol nice one Lenny, I've gotten no hate mail for sentinel or anyone level 3 x factor comebacks. Your team is pretty annoying but I just laugh it off. I gotta remember to use Sent's command grab a whole lot more.

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Haahahah. Shot LEn meister.

I reeally wanna play your troll team now ay lol. Haven't played a good Morrigan. When she does that super that's like a mirror is it really good and broken? Hven't seen shit about it yet. Except some guy that pulled it out but died straight away from my lvl 3 Sent.

These guys need to pick some Sent.

I only get messages asking me if i want to boost trophies lol. I get rq's but they don't message me back shit. DO we still get the win? Or do thye just get a loss? One guy RQ at the perfeect time. Like 1 chip of health left. I msgd him saying ' nice Rq bro lol, right on time'. He just said ' Yer lol.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

LN

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 21, 2011, 05:53:48 PM
Haven't played a good Morrigan. When she does that super that's like a mirror is it really good and broken? Hven't seen shit about it yet. Except some guy that pulled it out but died straight away from my lvl 3 Sent.

Rofl you think his morrigan even gets played? She's solely there to spam as an assist for meter

The mirror super isn't that broken really, although combining it with soulfist xx fly xx soulfist xx unfly is pretty buff.
There is no knowledge that is not power

Lennysaurus

Quote from: LN on February 21, 2011, 06:00:03 PM
Rofl you think his morrigan even gets played? She's solely there to spam as an assist for meter

The mirror super isn't that broken really, although combining it with soulfist xx fly xx soulfist xx unfly is pretty buff.

She has a flight mode?  Rad!

massi4h

Lol Lenny. Alan showed me she can cancel specials into fly so you can do uppercut, fly, uppercut as a combo ender but desk I think it was was doing some mean shit with her fly.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I highly recommend people try this team. Its fucking incredible.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Chuckk

Has anyone got a sick Bnb with Storm? The fancier I try to get ie jump canceled H into j. MMH land etc, the less damage I get. It seems like magic series, launch, magic series, 3 LA xx Super is the best I'm getting. This can't be right:|
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Chuckk on February 21, 2011, 08:03:11 PM
Has anyone got a sick Bnb with Storm? The fancier I try to get ie jump canceled H into j. MMH land etc, the less damage I get. It seems like magic series, launch, magic series, 3 LA xx Super is the best I'm getting. This can't be right:|

c.L, c.M, c.H, jump cancel, Down-forward Attack+S, land, B, jump cancel, Down-forward Attack+S, land, B, C, Launch, then etc.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Chuckk on February 21, 2011, 08:03:11 PM

Yer bro that's what i was getting with Dante and shit. It's fucked like that ay. The damage scaling works backwards somehow. Pissed off cos i learned this after i learned all the hard as combo's. Then had to try get used to my shit ones again lol.

Man so  many teams i wanna try. I forgot Morrigan was in the game.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Chuckk

Yo Kungs, I just noticed, after I've played online, when I go back to Training Mode it has defaulted training mode to 4 bars for online lag, not lag free.
FUCKKK.

All this time thinking man lenny gave me a hard bnb, notice that, turn it off, and no problems.

Remember to swap this if you can (or don't play online). But I played online before the weekend and just went back. FFFFFFUUUUUUU.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

massi4h

OK I'm not going back to the SRK Storm forums for a while. I just read about 10 different posts of people saying they developed a new combo and it's just the bnb...