• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Marvel vs Capcom 3: XFC owns you! Post release thread

Started by fluxcore, February 15, 2011, 08:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

So what's the deal with the titles on license cards before online games? Mine says Beginner. I've finished arcade mode on very hard, I've smashed multiple people online (not ranked) but I'm still a beginner. My win ratio is 75% or something.
Some people have titles like 9th Iron Lord or some crap, I go to play them and think "damn this guy is gonna be good" only to find out that's not the case at all. Why am I stuck with Beginner?
KOW 2011

pookychoo

its because the game has analysed your play style and recognises your true skill level...

jk, lol i can't even do level 8 missions in this game  ;D

HoneyBadger

it's actually based on ranked. If you play more ranked, your title thing will increase. So yeah, we all know how shitty matchmaking is lol.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

originaljulz

Quote from: Pinolicious on February 24, 2011, 04:20:56 PM
Hmm... orderered from M.Ape cause they gave me a $10 discount, but it's gonna be forever when I get it :(

Lol is your birthday any time soon? I got $10 off because it's my bday on the 7th of March.

And I preordered but their supplier didn't send enough so now I have to wait, and I've pretty much been lumped with Mason. Sucks balls.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

CaptainHook

My birthday is 6th of March! Shot julz for being awesome. Haha.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

originaljulz

Nah we both awesome. Is that us getting plastered for our bdays? Plans sorted lol  :D

CaptainHook

I'll be in Wellington for Homegrown. Turning 30. Fuck.

originaljulz

Deeeeeeeeyam. I thought I was old turning 20 haha.

CaptainHook

originaljulz

How were your 20's? I'm guttered I won't be a kid any more. Gotta be a mature adult  :D

geneterror

Quote from: originaljulz on February 24, 2011, 05:45:29 PM
How were your 20's? I'm guttered I won't be a kid any more. Gotta be a mature adult  :D
Bwahaha fuck being mature, I'm the worlds youngest 35yr old.
KOW 2011

redtie

Still haven't played online yet. Played arcade once. All I do is training mode but man is it fun. I do the same combo 100 reps or some shit and don't realize it. Then looking for the right assists for my team. Time eater

CaptainHook

Quote from: originaljulz on February 24, 2011, 05:45:29 PM

They were awesome but don't blink or they'll be over. Trust me. :(

redtie ~ i've played online twice (rory and kurt) and got smashed both times so went back to training. LOL.

Barnstorm

training mode is only so useful sometimes its good to try out stuff against a real person but take into account it is online and some stuff seems so good when there is lag

Barnstorm

It looks like my ranked win ratio has glitched and im back to 0 wins
Bit odd but i kept my rank