• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: XFC owns you! Post release thread

Started by fluxcore, February 15, 2011, 08:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on March 24, 2011, 10:30:25 AM
Nah. Sent's playstyle is still the same, but you have to be more careful. Ie. You have to PLAY with sent, rather than push buttons with him. Counter strats are also still the same.

Yo it's like trick room. You beast with yo Sent then they kill him and BAM KFC DOOM BABY
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

CptMunta

Anyone know when the free event mode stuff is coming out?
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

HoneyBadger

25th. Dunno if that means it'll come out on our 25th though
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

they shouldve just buffed the netcode before even thinking about characters........ :-X

Capcom listened to too many n00bs complaining about sent cos people don't know how to block high.....its not that hard..... ::) ::)
The New Generation Clockw0rk

geneterror

Quote from: [NIUE] Optimus DAVE on March 24, 2011, 12:14:41 PM
they shouldve just buffed the netcode before even thinking about characters........ :-X
Not aimed directly at you Dave more everyone complaining about netcode. The problem is Capcom can't control the quality of the connections people are using. Half of the problem for NZ is our shitty broadband what can Capcom do about that. If we had South Koreas internet we would all be complaining a lot less about the netcode. Face it MvC3 has a lot going on for a fighting game, it was always going to be an uphill struggle for Capcom to get the netcode perfect.
KOW 2011

[8-----D] Toots

the netcodes bad and maybe there isnt much capcom could do about it but the matchmaking and interface is terrible.

CptMunta

Quote from: geneterror on March 24, 2011, 12:27:18 PM
Not aimed directly at you Dave more everyone complaining about netcode. The problem is Capcom can't control the quality of the connections people are using. Half of the problem for NZ is our shitty broadband what can Capcom do about that. If we had South Koreas internet we would all be complaining a lot less about the netcode. Face it MvC3 has a lot going on for a fighting game, it was always going to be an uphill struggle for Capcom to get the netcode perfect.

Yeah, definitely a good point. I was chatting to a friend in Costa Rica who works in IT and he said the online is really good there for Marvel.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

true fair enough.......i just wish they would hurry up and do that whole super fast broadband blah blah blah the government was talking about.....but then again, earthquakes could've put the brakes on that one.....oh well.
The New Generation Clockw0rk

massi4h

Quote from: HoneyBadger on March 24, 2011, 11:29:02 AM
Yo it's like trick room. You beast with yo Sent then they kill him and BAM KFC DOOM BABY
lol...

geneterror

Quote from: [8-----D] Toots on March 24, 2011, 12:31:16 PM
matchmaking and interface is terrible.
Definitely on both counts. The interface is fucking awful!
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: [NIUE] Optimus DAVE on March 24, 2011, 12:14:41 PM

Capcom listened to too many n00bs complaining about sent cos people don't know how to block high.....its not that hard..... ::) ::)

Sent c.M just smashed your high block in the nuts.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Pinolicious on March 23, 2011, 10:55:42 PM
This kinda makes me feel like my Brady Guide was a waste :(

Fuck, what about my limited edition one!?!? Wada waste man.

Sent is fucked. Now i gotta learn a whole nother char!?!?! Sheeeit. I don't have time for this shit haha. I have to learn Tron. Cos she looks pretty cheap.

And doom. Cos he got the best assist. You can't block it low ay!?!?

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

electric

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on March 24, 2011, 03:12:36 PM
Fuck, what about my limited edition one!?!? Wada waste man.

Sent is fucked. Now i gotta learn a whole nother char!?!?! Sheeeit. I don't have time for this shit haha. I have to learn Tron. Cos she looks pretty cheap.

And doom. Cos he got the best assist. You can't block it low ay!?!?

Yeah bro, you can block Doom's assists low - Hidden missles OTG's though, if that's what you're talking about

The only assists in this game that need to be blocked low are Weskers and She Hulks... Maybe X-23's, IIRC
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[8-----D] Toots

pick doom weazzy hidden missles is really good... ;)

you can block hidden missiles however you want.