• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Seth NZism exclusive interview UPLOADED :)

Started by CptMunta, February 18, 2011, 02:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

Sweet one Marc! Hopefully someone with some serious video/audio editing skills could help you with that footage.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

massi4h

Awesome one Marc. Real good interview. Have you got enough footage for 3GB season 2 or are you going to do more travelling?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Whoa that was cool. Next time get him to say 'The Weazal, needs a Deizal'. In like a weazally voice.

Fuck he looks like he's done an over-nighter or two lol.

edit: Wholly sheiiitt. We got coverage on EVENTHUBS! Pretty fucking shwweeeeett,
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

xpunch

dahs da way bro. you guys looked like good mates in the interview, getting nzism out der on eventhubs is mean ;D

CptMunta

Thanks guys :)

I think the footage is screwed the longer answers the audio goes into fastfoward mode like if you fast forward on a cd. I'll try that program you mentioned Alan it's with a shot I guess.

Mason I got all the footage for this series.
It's going to feature the Costa Rican fighting game community. I visit a tournament and have casuals in San Jose, good guys :)

It also covers Nor Cal since I stayed in the bay area for 10 days or so.
It has bit more of the Seth interview at Capcom HQ, I go to the arcade Rack n' Cue at San Francisco state University and talk to Worf Joestar about their local scene. Then I got to Haunt's house the guy that runs the iplaywinner website and we got to Starbase arcade where Haunt's streams a MvC3 tournament. That was all in one day!

Then I talk to John Choi at Sunnyvale golfland and meet up with Filipino Champ and Ricky Ortiz and then go to John's for some games.

And that's it! :) Still trying to work out how I'm going to break it up.

Going to Melbourne in May so will meet up with the Shadaloo guys hopefully and cover their scene and then this year I am DEFINITELY going to Nationals and will cover the New Zealand scene finally and will cover our scene in CHCH too. That will be Series 3.

Beyond that I have no idea. Maybe moving to Germany for a bit at the end of the year so will try to cover more of Europe. Trailer for series 3 will be out next week sometime I hope.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CaptainHook

If the issue is just a timing thing with the audio, i may be able to help...?
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Vivasanti

Wicked :D

hes always seemed like a decent guy :)