• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Best way to take your arcade stick around?

Started by MistaTCR, February 20, 2011, 06:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MistaTCR

Do you just leave it in the box or like a bag? I just feel like every time I take it to a friends place, its very big and kind of annoying. I got one of those SSF4 Touney edition sticks and comes with the nice box. I could just carry it by hand but its my precious...

I don't know, maybe its just me. How does everyone else carry their stuff?

LN

Evo stick sack _b :)

Just get a back roughly the right size
There is no knowledge that is not power

B BOY DRAW2

yo...is it the TE or TE-S (Slim one)?

It's pricey...but worth it to get a decent case man. Just like you...my TE-S is mad precious!!!
Anything happen to that thing...and heads will roll.

I got me a Pelican case...pretty pricey...but think of it as an investment. Don't get me wrong...unless you got the hook-up...my case cost me almost as much as my stick!!!

To me it was worth it though. All the tournaments are in AKL...and I'm in Welly.
I've only been to APAC and Nats tournaments...but plan on going to AKL more often for events whenever I can.
so I wanna make sure my stick is shweet-bix when I'm travelling (Heeeell no I don't check that shit in...on-board luggage son!)

I'll edit this post later today and put some pics up.

I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

MistaTCR

I think its a TE-S. The box does says S edition? Its the SSF4 black one with the Ryu art.
Pelican case? It sounds exotic. But better than carrying around the box. I mean, it does the job but whenever I take it to friends houses. It becomes a footrest, I'm thinking 'get your dirty feet off my box!!'

Please post pictures, sounds like something I need

B BOY DRAW2

Yoooo...sorry for the late reply...I'm currently not @ home in Welly.

...But...I do have my stick with me!!!

Here's some pics from my phone...when I get home maybe I'll update with some better photos...

...here you go...

IR U IM B IL E

"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

CaptainHook

Pelican cases are not cheap!

This is one of the cheaper places i've found and it's where i got my case for my photography gear from. (a 1610 one)
http://www.rubbermonkey.co.nz/Pelican

If anyone knows a cheaper place, please let us know!
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

massi4h

Oh shit that is awesome B BOY. But damn it costs the same amount as another stick...

HoneyBadger

If you're going to ride Daniel, ride in style!
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

MistaTCR

B BOY, that is so damn PROFESSIONAL. Its like your stick has a suit.

B BOY DRAW2

Cheers for the comments guys!!!  ;D
I'm pretty anal about having my stuff just sitting in a bag with the cable wrapped around it...so yeah...I had to have it!

...now I just gotta level up my skills...  :-\

;D

rugdoctor

I use a similar "brief case" type with foamy bits inside, the ones that you get when you rent game machines from video shops. But currently its keeping my 2 neogeo aes systems safe from quakes..
All your sticks belong to me!