• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Pay It Forward

Started by CaptainHook, February 21, 2011, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CaptainHook on February 21, 2011, 07:13:52 PM
Lol, okay Weazzy, what games do you want to enter for?

I'll make sure i pass on the info to Bill/Rory.

No more stuff from me this week so hopefully others will pick this up over time. :)

LOL i nearly had a spasm on the fucking keyboard bro hahah.

SSF4 and Marvel please. You are awesome. I was thinking fuck i gotta pay the extra 5 per game cos i can't afford this week. This is the best gift ever. Feel like it's my birthday or something. Shot Hook bro. Your the man.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CaptainHook

Sweet, i couldn't fit that in the reference message along with mine so i'll just PM them.

//Edit just wrote it in the registration thread instead
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

redtie

Awesome thread!

Anyway, I bought a brand new XT simcard which amazing doesn't work on my phone. Apparently comes with $10 credit and another $10 when you register it. Any takers?

originaljulz

Wow that was so cool of you, Hook.

Guttered I missed out on the TE. I've been looking for one, and I would have gifted my Hrap3 to anyone who needed it too. (One of the things stopping me from getting a TE is that I can't really afford it without selling Hrap first lol -_-)

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Rorooze

i'd be able to get it sold for you if it was a xbox stick :p

CaptainHook

Shot redtie.

julz ~ yeah i couldn't think of more fair thing to do with the TE rather than first in first served. I'm sure when the time is right you'll get your TE. "Be generous and it will come back to you" seems to really work.

CaptainHook

Nick4now

Ok the only think I have that you guys maybe interested in is KOFXI for PS2. I don't play since I don't have a PS2 or anyone to play it with  :D

Whoever wants it can have it. I just need to go around looking for it first since I haven't touched it in years lol

Quote from: originaljulz on February 21, 2011, 09:55:52 PM
Guttered I missed out on the TE. I've been looking for one, and I would have gifted my Hrap3 to anyone who needed it too. (One of the things stopping me from getting a TE is that I can't really afford it without selling Hrap first lol -_-)

Am I the only one who prefers hraps over TEs? lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

originaljulz

Haha, I used to prefer the Hraps but then I got used to the slightly different feel of the TE and now I prefer it.

But really they both perform the same since it's sanwa sticks (and if you replace them like I did, sanwa buttons).

karizzma

Hraps all the way. Gonna put some stuff up soon. Just need it all in one place lol.

samurai black

Quote from: Nick4now on February 21, 2011, 10:37:32 PM
Ok the only think I have that you guys maybe interested in is KOFXI for PS2. I don't play since I don't have a PS2 or anyone to play it with  :D

what? no! :O

learn how to play so you can get smashed by auckland  :D

Nick4now

Quote from: samurai black on February 21, 2011, 11:26:25 PM
learn how to drink so you can get smashed with auckland  :D

That was brought to you by the letter F as in Fixed!  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

fluxcore

I will sponsor entry to our First Blood tournament for the first person that replies who hasn't been to our events before.

Now we wait to see whether anyone who fits that criteria will actually see this.

Also, I assume that rambling off-topic discussion in a thread such as this is kinda poor form.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CaptainHook

Shot Alan! First post updated. (i wont keep posting "first post updates" anymore.. hopefully people will check there first from now on)

originaljulz

Scoured my room for stuff that I don't need lol.

Anyone like anime? I have the first DVD and box for Black Lagoon season 1, and the first DVD and box for Black Lagoon season 2.
Don't ask me why I have the boxed sets, but no disk 2 and 3 for both seasons.

Preferably to a lover of anime who will eventually complete the boxed sets but whoever wants them can take em.