• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Who would you like to see be DLC for MvC3

Started by theINFAMOUSkiwi, February 21, 2011, 11:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Pinolicious on February 22, 2011, 08:53:43 AM

Some jojo's bizarre adventure people
Dinosaurs and cadillacs, could be like captain america where you call out a dinosur to maul them, or get run over by a cadillac!

Not to be a dick or anything. But these aren't Capcom characters. They were produced under a license. Otherwise Wolverine is also a Capcom character lol.

pookychoo

apocalypse
sabretooth
psylocke
juggernaught
venom
jon talbain
phoenix wright
hugo and poison
frank west (but hes a sure bet anyways)

HoneyBadger

Unless you can find a way to make Igiari and Objection the same amount of letters, Phoenix isn't going to happen. =(
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Chuckk

RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

Lennysaurus

PHOENIX MOTHERFUCKING WRITE!

and Howard the Duck

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

redtie

I wanna see that mother fucking robot nigger from section z, played this all day when I was a kid

Kim

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Haha harold the duck sounds op.

fuck i lol'd so hard at that Cyclops picture. Fucking fullscreen dildo zones on.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Pinolicious

Quote from: CrazyMobius on February 22, 2011, 08:56:54 AM
Not to be a dick or anything. But these aren't Capcom characters. They were produced under a license. Otherwise Wolverine is also a Capcom character lol.

aww stinks, i started yping myself up for the dino/cadillac hyper!
<PSN> Kriselda

K123_iy

I think gene from god hand would be awesome, he'd fit right in

geneterror

KOW 2011

scribble

Marvel:

Psylocke (X-Men), with her darker X-Force palette as an alternate colour and House of M look for her alternate costume, would be too awesome:

Archangel (X-Men) With his X-Force colour as an alternate colour:

Venom (Spiderman):

Cyclops (X-Men):

Fantomex (to round out X-Force), Armor, Silver Surfer, Nightcrawler, Ms Marvel, Magma, Black Widow, Carnage, Apocalypse, Mr Sinister, Holocaust, Magik, Pixie, Omega-Red, Colossus, X-Man and Mistique would also be really cool picks.

Capcom:

Donovan (Darkstalkers):

Jon Talbain/Gallon (Darkstalkers):

Natsu Ayuhara (Rival Schools), complete with triple bitch slap combo:

Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney):

Others from Capcom that I wouldn't mind seeing are: Makoto, Ibuki, Urien, Rufus, Garuda and Nanase from Street Fighter (though obviously EX chars have no chance), Batsu Ichimonji, Akira Kazama and Daigo Kazama from Rival Schools, Q-Bee and Jedah from Darkstalkers, Rolento from Final Fight, and lastly someone, or something, to rep the Monster Hunter franchise!. The Monster Hunter games are the shit and I would like to see Capcom make either a playable hunter, complete with felyne comrade, or make one of the flagship monsters in the game, like Rathalos or Nargacuga, playable. Either way it would be cool to see Monster Hunter get represented since it's one of the best Capcom game series imo.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

CrazyMobius

I think Twelve's moves would really suit a Marvel game. And he has only been in one game so far:

Also I think Man-Thing could have some cool moves:

Barnstorm

I dont want to see cyclops he is too similar to a shoto, also no venom.

Bring someone new to the vs series like a 3rd strike character such as 12, necro or Q

Marvel side archangel could be cool also collosus or jugernaut

Pinolicious

I just need one more full screen beam super (Cyclops), to complete, TEAM FULL SCREEN HYPER BEAM
<PSN> Kriselda