• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Who would you like to see be DLC for MvC3

Started by theINFAMOUSkiwi, February 21, 2011, 11:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainHook

WHERE ARE ALL THE CHARGE CHARACTERS? lolololololol
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

karizzma

Marvel:
Apocalypse

Fantomex

Daredevil

Nightcrawler

Capcom:
Sasquatch (Darkstalkers)

Guy (Street Fighter)

Megaman

samurai black

now that ive thought about it, i think id want to add characters that bring something interesting to the gameplay.

not just another pixie or keepaway character.

fuck it, WHERE THE HELL IS CABLE!?

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

all they need to do is put cable on here and sent will be put back in his place.

cable = sent nerf

and strider too, because arthur has no teleport :'(
The New Generation Clockw0rk

HyperViper NZ

Emma Frost, Juri, Nightcrawler and The fantastic Four. Fukoff Super Skrull...

CrazyMobius

ROCOABC

Quote from: HyperViper NZ on February 27, 2011, 04:09:11 PM
Emma Frost, Juri, Nightcrawler and The fantastic Four. Fukoff Super Skrull...

I just don't see the fascination with Fantastic Four.  I can imagine Mr Fantastic being quite interesting gameplay wise but Human Torch and The Thing to me won't be bringing anything new.  As for Invisible Woman..... again, nothing that I will perceive as interesting in terms of gameplay.  Although, with The Thing, I am always partial to big brute type characters so I am positvely bias towards him being in.  ANd why the hate for Super Skrull.  He a cool guy me thinks.

As for my wishlist, I think Gill is a good candidate and maybe one of the heroes from Warzard, leaning towards the Lion dude with the broadsword.  I know he was in Capcom Fighting Jam and I definately enjoy playing as him in that game.  And Warzard Ninja guy as well who was also in CFJ.

HyperViper NZ

Quote from: ROCOABC on March 01, 2011, 02:42:37 PM
I just don't see the fascination with Fantastic Four.  I can imagine Mr Fantastic being quite interesting gameplay wise but Human Torch and The Thing to me won't be bringing anything new.  As for Invisible Woman..... again, nothing that I will perceive as interesting in terms of gameplay.  Although, with The Thing, I am always partial to big brute type characters so I am positvely bias towards him being in.  ANd why the hate for Super Skrull.  He a cool guy me thinks.

As for my wishlist, I think Gill is a good candidate and maybe one of the heroes from Warzard, leaning towards the Lion dude with the broadsword.  I know he was in Capcom Fighting Jam and I definately enjoy playing as him in that game.  And Warzard Ninja guy as well who was also in CFJ.

If they had a little imagination, they could make some interesting moves for the invisible woman such as barely visible projectiles, invisibility of course, creating invisible platforms that block the opponents way or just temporarily holding the enemy in place and such. The Thing....just an orange hulk but not as interesting. Mr fantastic, yeah he could be quite interersting as can the human torch. But instead they used super skrull....individually would be much better.

ROCOABC

Quote from: HyperViper NZ on March 01, 2011, 05:13:38 PM
If they had a little imagination, they could make some interesting moves for the invisible woman such as barely visible projectiles, invisibility of course, creating invisible platforms that block the opponents way or just temporarily holding the enemy in place and such. The Thing....just an orange hulk but not as interesting. Mr fantastic, yeah he could be quite interersting as can the human torch. But instead they used super skrull....individually would be much better.

Although I agree that individuality is better, I can't say that they did a bad job with Skrull.  His moveset is actually "Fantastic" and overall making his character great to play.  Ha!.. pun...

[NIUE] weazzyefff

FUck. Super Skrull is beast nigga!! What does he do that's invisible woman like?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh true. It's like a shield ay. I was thinking that. But everybody got an forcefield too then lol.

Another mean one would be Iceman!!! Sabertooth!!! Gambit!!! Jubilee!!! HAvok!!! Beast shoulda taken she hulks position. She's gayyy.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Nick4now

Quote from: HyperViper NZ on March 01, 2011, 05:13:38 PM

I think it would've been pretty cool if they did Captain Commando styles and have Mr. Fantastic as the playable character and have the other three as assists  :D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

ROCOABC

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on March 01, 2011, 06:47:35 PM
Oh true. It's like a shield ay. I was thinking that. But everybody got an forcefield too then lol.

Another mean one would be Iceman!!! Sabertooth!!! Gambit!!! Jubilee!!! HAvok!!! Beast shoulda taken she hulks position. She's gayyy.

Hey leave my lady She-Hulk alone  :P. She is one fine lady.  Nah, what we need are more villains.  Can't think of any right now.  Mind blank.  Will write a list later... maybe.