• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Livewire Round Two TE Sticks. $249 10% DISCOUNT for NZism members.

Started by HoneyBadger, February 24, 2011, 03:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainHook

Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

geneterror

Turns out they are in the warehouse and they are shipping today or Monday at the latest.
KOW 2011

CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Got an email half hour ago that says my order has shipped with tracking number.

nztauranga

Quote from: CaptainHook on February 25, 2011, 03:36:03 PM
Got an email half hour ago that says my order has shipped with tracking number.
seems cheap!?! Last i spoke to livewire counter they said $330 were likely the sale price in the month of march order..t.e shod stil hav the top ' line parts..i cant c livewire selling them this cheap, but if so il buy ten!!
-work to live not live to work-><>

HoneyBadger

I've had a discussion with the manager. They are definitely retailing for $249 and then there will be a further 10% off for nzism
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Falcon Supreme

They are definitly at $249 even listed on there website this morning.
Went in today and they got all there stock.

http://www.livewiregames.co.nz/shopping/index.php?route=product/search&keyword=stick

All current members that pre ordered MVC3 accounts have been changed to discount price so you can see it for $225.

According to the guy hes down to the last 6 on each platform.

And non VIP members just drop ya account tag along with "from NZISM" he will pop you 10% off aswell.

Definitly jump on dat shit. :D

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

originaljulz

Went in and paid for my stick yeeeeeeeeeeh.

Have you guys seen all their Turtle Beach stuff? They just got them in. Deeeeeyam getting me a new keyboard for the PC and a PS3 headset (which works on Xbox and PC as well). Some meeean shit for cheeeeeap.

The Xbox headset is ballin as well (the $160(?)ish one is the coolest by far), but I don't have an xbox :/
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

geneterror

Quote from: CaptainHook on February 25, 2011, 12:48:23 PM
Thanks for the info!
My TE Round 2 arrived to my work at 9:15am today. Got my copy of MvC3 off Lenny on Friday, cheers boys. Gonna go get my Xbox on Saturday morning. See you Xbox live guys online this weekened ;D
KOW 2011

CaptainHook

Yeah got mine this morning too.

I actually got an email on friday saying that if i wanted to return it i should just not open the package and give it back and they will refund but cannot be fucked so i said not to worry. Haha.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

ah i wondered what happened to that mvc3 game we put in for went to , be good to see u online dude !!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja on February 28, 2011, 06:34:20 PM
ah i wondered what happened to that mvc3 game we put in for went to , be good to see u online dude !!!

I don't get it bro. Is that the pre orders work being done? Cheaper sticks?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Falcon Supreme

Good news, Livewire will have more sticks tomorrow apparently. they sourced more stock.