• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Livewire Round Two TE Sticks. $249 10% DISCOUNT for NZism members.

Started by HoneyBadger, February 24, 2011, 03:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

Yo Livewire has told me that they're getting a bunch of round 2's in tomorrow (25th Feb) They will be in store for $249 however I have also been informed that there will be a further 10% discount for NZism members!! Get Hype!
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

geneterror

Yeah called James yesterday and asked them if they could do them for the same price as Playtech. He said no so I made my post about Playtech and THEN he rang me back last saying that they could. To late I don't think I can cancel my order from Playtech now :'(
KOW 2011

originaljulz

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

originaljulz

Just spoke with Amol and he said to jump on that shit (not in those words) cos they're only getting a limited number. So best jump on that shit if you guys want one.

It's not possible to cancel your order, Graeme? Lol at least ask them to shave off 10% xD

CaptainHook

Oh stink, same boat as Graeme. Let me know if we can cancel the order. Would rather buy from livewire if it supports NZism.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

electric

Quote from: CaptainHook on February 24, 2011, 05:27:55 PM
Oh stink, same boat as Graeme. Let me know if we can cancel the order. Would rather buy from livewire if it supports NZism.

FWIW, I cancelled an order from PlayTech once (for a FightStick, actually) after they'd charged my credit card and were about to ship.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

originaljulz

Just make up some bullshit like you need money to fix your car cos you were in an accident. Or your house got burgled or something.

CaptainHook

originaljulz

geneterror

Let me know how you get on Hook. My credit card has been charged and the product status has changed from preorder to in stock so I think mine might have already shipped.
KOW 2011

CaptainHook

geneterror

Yeah I checked this morning and the money has come off my credit card and my order status has changed to complete, I'm thinking they've already sent it yesterday or this morning.
KOW 2011

CaptainHook

I checked my order 10mins after making it yesterday and it was listed as complete.. maybe they weren't "pre-orders" at all. :P

geneterror

Hmmm this gets more interesting. My credit card has been charged, my order has been changed to complete but I just got off the phone with Playtech and they don't even have them in stock ???
Waiting for a phonecall back from the manager.
KOW 2011

electric

Quote from: geneterror on February 25, 2011, 12:04:35 PM
Hmmm this gets more interesting. My credit card has been charged, my order has been changed to complete but I just got off the phone with Playtech and they don't even have them in stock ???
Waiting for a phonecall back from the manager.

Hit them up - probably the exact same thing I mentioned
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla