• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Upcoming Movies Thread

Started by CrazyMobius, March 16, 2011, 11:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Post any upcoming trailers or movie news here:

Pinolicious

Fast Five

fuck yeah!  Only because Han is in it, not dead, and not cameo.  Well, I hope so.  Don't forget Luda!

My man Han, ask him why he drifts?  Is it because drift style driving is baller?  no... is it because the jap girls get all yet when he drifts around them at the stop lights?  no... it's because he is so pro, he drifts around the jap girls at the stop lights, the g's he pulls is so great that his hair flows, even with the windows up
<PSN> Kriselda

samurai black

wtf is up with paul walkers character.

hes in law enforcement in the first movie, he's not a not a cop anymore in the second, then hes back in law enforcement in the fourth movie which is a prequel to the third movie and in this fifth movie hes a criminal.

also i kinda want to see the rock and vin diesel duke it out.

stereomonkey

Is it wrong for me to be hype for this movie?  I didn't even see 4 but this one looks cool and stupidly silly and fun. ::)

Also, gonna be seeing this later today.  Releases today and it's based off the book of same name which was really good.

Not sure on when this is coming out here in NZ but wanting to see this as another brain dead action flick.  Heard good reviews of it so far so might use up one "Only one Nicholas Cage movie per year" card for this.

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

IR U IM B IL E

"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

stereomonkey

Ooooh, another film I can't wait for!  Wish Season 3 of East bound and down was out ;D
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

originaljulz

Lol wtf is up with the trailer for Sucker Punch? Thought it was gonna be some sort of Alice in Wonderland remake, ala American McGee's Alice.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

samurai black