• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

The X Report | Episode 3

Started by EXC355UM, March 27, 2011, 07:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EXC355UM

The X Report - Episode 3

QuoteAlright guys, sorry for the delay, but finally ‘The X Report’ episode 3 is finally done. TXR ep. 3 covers 4 events, reasoning being; we were a week behind when it came to informing people of the results on TXR, so to catch up, I added two weeks worth of events into one episode.

These events include: BHTO Super SFIV:AE RanBat R4, CCH: Fighters Meet Up R3, GC Super SFIV:AE RanBat R3 and last but not least, Deakin Fighters Meet Up R2. TXR ep.3 will give you all the results from the event, stats for the top 3 from each event, some footage from the events, plus interviews with some of the players.

This week to shorten the episode, I have only included 1-2 questions from the interviews, but have uploaded the interviews as their own videos for those who want to check the whole interviews out. Let me know what you guys think of this format.

Again, thank you for either wanting to watch TXR, or accidentally watching it; we appreciate it. Feedback is always welcome â€" it is feedback from you guys that helped us to get to where we are now. Looking back at episode one, we have come a long way, but still have a long way to go, so please keep the feedback coming. Thanks for taking the time to check it out, comment, leave feedback, like it, tweet it, FB it, and everything else you do, you guys are legends. Cheers!

The X Report - Episode 3

Original Article: http://bit.ly/fl0Pzu

CptMunta

Excellent stuff man. Really into the new format especially when there is so much to cover. Left a comment on YouTube. Looking forward to the next one :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

EXC355UM

Thanks CptMunta, and I have replied back. Thanks to a lot of feedback from everyone I feel like the show is coming together a lot smoother now.
Still a long way to go, but I am enjoying it.

CptMunta as special guest of 'The X Report'  ;D

CptMunta

Quote from: EXC355UM on March 27, 2011, 11:57:20 PM
Thanks CptMunta, and I have replied back. Thanks to a lot of feedback from everyone I feel like the show is coming together a lot smoother now.
Still a long way to go, but I am enjoying it.

CptMunta as special guest of 'The X Report'  ;D

Lol I hope so. In laws are 50/50 of we met them
In Sydney or Melbourne. I really wanna check out Melbourne's scene and cos' more of my friends live there.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

EXC355UM

There's nothing in Sydney, it's all about Melbourne bro!  ;D