• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Fuck you Dave.

Started by [NIUE] BIRRY WONG, April 04, 2011, 06:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Yea Ben. You're my striker haha.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Game 1 of Season 2. The Rapetrain have started strongly with an 8-1 trouncing over whoever it was we were facing. Their name doesn't matter because they were so free.

U-Man McCaffery Scores the opening goal at 3'00". Unfortunately it is obscured in this picture. Pretty happy I signed this beast for a measly $800,000. His first game on the team and he scores in 3'00".

After that Acheampong homo tried to cop a feel on Richard, he recieved a card. Dave laughed at this douchebag all the way to the back of the net, scoring our second goal and then flipping off the opposing teams bench as he ran past them with his shirt off.

McPike started getting ruthless with the other teams shins, and was awarded a Yellow card for it, and handed them a free kick, which they unfortunately managed to score off. Leonard "The Wall" Andrews will be my next pickup for sure. I don't tolerate shithouse goalkeeping.

Luckily, all this did was make team NIUE mad. We unleashed a 20 minute goalfest upon these weak losers. Some guy named Murphy also managed to score during this rapefest. It looks like Ben realised that this guy will probably never score again, so he passed him the ball.

All in all, some pretty amazing setups by Benedict Perreau. And I don't think BIRRY WONG can physically NOT score a goal if he has the ball.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Game 2. Another Beasting. 3-0'd these bitches.

3'00" Seems to be the point in the game where our team decides to score the opening goal. Sol finds the net with some assistance from Ben. Is good man.

Sol scores again at 39'00". Just because nothing had happened for half an hour and tbh, we were getting bored.

We were given a Nigerian ref for this game. This asshole decided he was blacker than Richard. So Richard punched him into the sun. Being an honorable gent, Richard also gave himself a yellow card. Just to prove to the ladies that hes both powerful and gentle at the same time.

Ben sets up ANOTHER goal for U-man just before the end of the match. By this point, the rest of the team were already at the bar. Euan couldn't get there because he still has no license. And Ben just decided to play on for the hell of it because he's the man.

Im gonna give Ben MVP for the second game in a row. Its basically a case of "Give Ben the ball and someone will score". This is why he was overall Most Valuable Player across all teams in the league last season.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

scribble

Needs more smangmaster.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

Pinolicious

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on April 12, 2011, 06:52:16 PM
If i could be fucked paying for football manager, I would much rather play that than this game.

Bro, got this game now, it's waaaay complicated for my simple football managing needs.  I'll have to show it to you sometime.
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

We've had some pretty shocking games lately. Went on a 3 loss streak and dropped to 4th on the table. Luckily we managed to pick up our nuts and climb our way back to 2nd.

Our last game was a 6-1 rapefest. We raped them so hard that sol actually injured his groin.

But we are basically smashing the top scoring/passing.

Sol shows that all that stress on his groin has payed off.

As for passing...Jesus Christ Ben. NINE assists so far. The next highest guy only has fucking FOUR. You're basically carrying the team.

Also, unless someone outbids him, Kurt Smangmaster should be signing with our defensive line for $1.2M. Making him the most expensive player on the team so far.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.