• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Fuck you Dave.

Started by [NIUE] BIRRY WONG, April 04, 2011, 06:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Not only did I lose the last game, but I am now second on the table thanks to this bullshit. Im seriously thinking about selling your ass to another team. You can use your suspension to think about that. Fucker. You better hope to christ that we make the playoffs.

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Pinolicious

Lol, that looks hilarious, what app is that?
<PSN> Kriselda

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Had to name my team something.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

FYI, we finished second in the league. Would've won had Dave not kicked off a 3 game losing streak. You almost made up for it by scoring the Winning goal in the final league game, but then promptly got another Yellow card 4 minutes later. Need to adjust your attitude. I think being statistically the second best player in the team has gone straight to your head.

BIRRY WONG was the overall top goal scorer AND passer across all teams. That dude is a monster.

Benedict Perreau took the MVP prize thanks to some amazing corner kicking.

Richard Umehala needs improvement.

Big plans next season. The Team Niue stadium will have a few upgrades, such as toilets and a carpark. Both of which will be used so that the fans can drink before watching the games.

Will be looking to sign Leonard "The Wall" Andrews as my Goalkeeper next season, as well as bolstering my defensive line (Currently centred around Richard Umehala) with quality players such as Toots Morey and The Smoof.

Still need two offensive Wingers. Currently looking at "The Puyat Express" and Kurt "Smangmaster" Ratana.

Given Dave's desire to constantly recieve cards of various colours, I'm considering taking on a backup midfielder. Pantythief Weazzy is currently the top choice, but may or may not be given a contract depending on how drunk he is at trials.

And finally, I'm pleased to inform the fans that U-Man McCaffery has signed an $879, 000 contract to play as Striker for The Rapetrain alongside BIRRY WONG and Benedict Perreau, completing an already ridiculously awesome front pack.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on April 10, 2011, 11:50:27 AM
FYI, we finished second in the league. Would've won had Dave not kicked off a 3 game losing streak. You almost made up for it by scoring the Winning goal in the final league game, but then promptly got another Yellow card 4 minutes later. Need to adjust your attitude. I think being statistically the second best player in the team has gone straight to your head.

BIRRY WONG was the overall top goal scorer AND passer across all teams. That dude is a monster.

Big plans next season. The Team Niue stadium will have a few upgrades, such as toilets and a carpark. Both of which will be used so that the fans can drink before watching the games.

Will be looking to sign Leonard "The Wall" Andrews as my Goalkeeper next season, as well as bolstering my defensive line (Currently centred around Richard Umehala) with quality players such as Toots Morey and The Smoof.

Still need two offensive Wingers. Currently looking at "The Puyat Express" and Kurt "Smangmaster" Ratana.

Given Dave's desire to constantly recieve cards of various colours, I'm considering taking on a backup midfielder. Pantythief Weazzy is currently the top choice, but may or may not be given a contract depending on how drunk he is at trials.

And finally, I'm pleased to inform the fans that U-Man McCaffery has signed an $879, 000 contract to play as Striker for The Rapetrain alongside BIRRY WONG and Benedict Perreau, completing an already ridiculously awesome front pack.
maaa nigga!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

bolstering my defensive line (Currently centred around Richard Umehala)
when does umehala play defensive

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Jump back deadpool doesnt exactly scream aggression Richard.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

when the bullets go forward, theres no reason for me to :D

Pinolicious

invite me to this facebook game app, i want to play
<PSN> Kriselda

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Pinolicious

Tried to play last night, didn't know what's going on, waaaay to involved compared to other facebook games.  tempted to d/load football manager to learn the ropes, then apply it to facebook.
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

If i could be fucked paying for football manager, I would much rather play that than this game.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Pinolicious

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on April 12, 2011, 06:52:16 PM
If i could be fucked paying for football manager, I would much rather play that than this game.

Hmm... I may have to 'show' you my game, once I 'purchase' it.  (Purchase in this instance is pronounced, 'purr-chayce'. like, cat purr, then chase that guy!
<PSN> Kriselda

gunsmoke

Wot da hell even my name pop up here??????? ???
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!