• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

The X Report | Episode 4

Started by EXC355UM, April 04, 2011, 07:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EXC355UM

The X Report | Episode 4

Playlist for previous episodes: http://bit.ly/fmUyAG

QuoteAnother delayed episode, and I apologize for this. Hopefully when we move to the new location, we can have the episodes out on time every week.

Episode 4 of TXR covers only one event; Box Hill Timeout Super SFIV: Arcade Edition Ranked Battle Round 5. So it’s the shortest episode we’ve made so far, but it’s still got some good content in there, especially if you are a fighting game fan.

To shorten the episode, I have only included 1-2 questions from the interviews, but have uploaded the interviews as their own videos for those who want to check the whole interviews out. Let me know what you guys think of this format.

I’ve also tried a few new things in this episode, such as picture in picture when talking about a subject. It’s not pretty, but I hope to polish it in future episodes if people like it (News style). Plus, I have added in a ‘Chapter Select’ type tabs towards the start of the episode that will let you skip straight to the section you want to.

Again, thank you for either wanting to watch TXR, or accidentally watching it; we appreciate it. Feedback is always welcome â€" it is feedback from you guys that helped us to get to where we are now. Looking back at episode one, we have come a long way, but still have a long way to go, so please keep the feedback coming. Thanks for taking the time to check it out, comment, leave feedback, like it, tweet it, FB it, and everything else you do, you guys are legends. Cheers!

The X Report | Episode 4

Original Article: http://bit.ly/eI5Tn2

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.