• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

NEW Tournament

Started by ABC_SMN, July 30, 2008, 12:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeKage

Yep Marvel Madness this Sunday at Alans should be all good. Your right Mike we need to get some world class playas down under unless we do the OZ-Hadou thing :-\ then move to EVO world. Alan you better come over early so you can help with packing up the stuff bro ;D and get in some practise rounds
Sage of the 6 Paths

gunsmoke

Alan don't need to practise bro he is JWONG lol......pros......u know wot i meant ::) ::) ::) ::)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Ryan

Alan cheats... with sharingan
watch out joekage!
fighting game noob

gunsmoke

Yea bro da six stage of Sasuke... ::) ::) ::) read read read

Ain't no time to bleed... ;D ;D ;D

iMagneto

its going to be mean!! hehe! hamilton guys u beta show up :)~

fluxcore try to organize a car pool to auckland city if you can =)

JoeKage

I am Kage, Summoning Jutsu. But I'll still need a hand with stuff damn 8)
Sage of the 6 Paths

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I can grab another (small) TV plus a PS2 and one (rusty. Like, literally rusty.) ps1 namco stick if need be. Ive got KofXI, GGXX: Reload, and of course MVC2. Id be down for some KOFXI on the side to be honest. I havent played that in ages. But yea, let me know.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

Quote from: ILL_BILL on September 03, 2008, 10:54:08 PM
I can grab another (small) TV plus a PS2 and one (rusty. Like, literally rusty.) ps1 namco stick if need be. Ive got KofXI, GGXX: Reload, and of course MVC2. Id be down for some KOFXI on the side to be honest. I havent played that in ages. But yea, let me know.

Hell ya y not im keen 4 some match on kof 11.....SIber long time didnt play him..make use u bring more adapter...donno how many socket can stick on ALAN house..so many tv and laptop is coming 8) 8) 8)

fluxcore

Quote from: iMagneto on September 03, 2008, 06:42:25 PM
its going to be mean!! hehe! hamilton guys u beta show up :)~

fluxcore try to organize a car pool to auckland city if you can =)

Gino is trying to get Sunday off work, if that flies then we'll be there!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Gino

It's unlikly I will be able to get off work. But will still try. If I can't the earliest I can get there is around 8pm, which might be too late?

JoeKage

Should be all good dude rockin in a 8pm as we hard core. We get our game on fo hours ;D. Let me know if ya'll want me to bring both my namcos as Im bringing 2 dreamcast sticks aswell 8) and the rest damn. ???
Sage of the 6 Paths

fluxcore

I'm out if that's the case, I have work in the morning.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAAAAAAAAHHHH

wat time we starting?
The New Generation Clockw0rk

gunsmoke

Quote from: D0P3FI3ND on September 04, 2008, 11:27:22 AM
YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAAAAAAAAHHHH

wat time we starting?

Start early as possible??? ??? ??? Becuz some poeple have to go earlier depends bro.....at least this is very very very very 1st time if most of the NZISM people come together...... :o :o :o ::)

I thought u quit bro is been ages..maybe 2 month didnt c ya..... :'( :'( :'(
u beta turn up this time..

samurai black

i kinda have class the next day, but im keen. i will also cajole one of you into giving me a lift home afterwards.