• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

NEW Tournament

Started by ABC_SMN, July 30, 2008, 12:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABC_SMN

Yo Guys.
seen you guys are all planned... I felt so appreciated so i DONT NEED TO ORGANISE IT this TIME! Thankyou VERY MUCH. btw.... Do i have to come? Im free :P hahaha
gimme the exact location please. Someone send out a SPAM txt about This. Its just better.
I will try to Get Hue to attend too. If he doesnt. I will kick him in the car and come over.

AND...... Do we eat there or? Eat first?

samurai black

lets all meet somewhere, like yifans.

iMagneto

meet at yifans? i finished work at 5.30 lor >_<~~~

JoeKage

The plan was we were gonna eat at Alans. All gonna chip in for pizzas. Im bringing the Takeaway plates and cups so no dishes for Alan. 8)
Sage of the 6 Paths

iMagneto

haha~~ arnt we gonna get KFC? :P~~

iMagneto

yes thats right!! kick hues ass! get him ova here!!

gunsmoke

OOOhhh yess...KFC da best haven't got it loooooong time 4 party pack will do..please ::) ::) ::) ::)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

gunsmoke

Quote from: fluxcore on September 04, 2008, 07:45:20 AM
Quote from: iMagneto on September 03, 2008, 06:42:25 PM
its going to be mean!! hehe! hamilton guys u beta show up :)~

fluxcore try to organize a car pool to auckland city if you can =)

Gino is trying to get Sunday off work, if that flies then we'll be there!

Fluxcore im keen to buy some NZISM T shirt if u don't mind take some with you im sure Aucklander will buy from ya......i be ready with cash....on sunday... ::) ::) ::)

JoeKage

I thought we decided on the delivery option as we might lose our carparks?. Im down with the KFC though but im not going to get it :P
Sage of the 6 Paths

fluxcore

Quote from: gunsmoke on September 06, 2008, 01:08:23 AM
Fluxcore im keen to buy some NZISM T shirt if u don't mind take some with you im sure Aucklander will buy from ya......i be ready with cash....on sunday... ::) ::) ::)

Heh, I admire your enthusiasm, but I never actually got around to ordering any... also, chances are I won't be able to make it tomorrow :/

If iMagneto finishes off the logo he did at http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,207.0.html then I'd love to get that on a shirt/hoodie!!!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

gunsmoke

Quote from: fluxcore on September 06, 2008, 08:49:53 AM

Heh, I admire your enthusiasm, but I never actually got around to ordering any... also, chances are I won't be able to make it tomorrow :/

If iMagneto finishes off the logo he did at http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,207.0.html then I'd love to get that on a shirt/hoodie!!!

Tru........I should had bought 1 online then i be da 1st one to wear it and post some picture on facebook ya....... 8) 8) 8) 8)

Talking about Facebook Flux do u have ?? bet ya... ::) ???

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

wheres alans house laaaaaaa?
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Kururu

Alans home: Unilodge, 138 Anzac Avenue
so we should start at 6pm ??

iMagneto

yeah ill give you my concepts and opinion of which design is better~~ i change a few things
ill send it ya tonight~~ wats ur email?

gunsmoke

Quote from: iMagneto on September 06, 2008, 06:48:44 PM

yeah ill give you my concepts and opinion of which design is better~~ i change a few things
ill send it ya tonight~~ wats ur email?

Remember da concepts must have my favourite character Strider or spiderman aii..lol....pleaseeeee :-[