• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Soul Calibur 4

Started by fluxcore, August 03, 2008, 10:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Oh, um I think Soul Calibur 4 came out very recently.

--snore--
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

fluxcore

Check this rotten shit out

This game is a joke.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

gunsmoke

will be ban.............. ;D ;D ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

fluxcore

Yep, but who is ever going to see a SC4 tournament anyway? The game is basically a party game for when your mates come around and you've got nothing to do.

If they get it at the arcade I advise those of you who will play it to whore it out as much as possible :D

gunsmoke

I played today on Xbox...using the sifu master of skywalker (>.<)"" forgot his name...from starwar.
I played at JB Hi FI....May da force be with u....cool...
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Orochi

god flux, your negativity is amazing

they only found that infinite a few days ago, no doubt it will get patched.

all that will get you at an arcade is a broken nose, even though the timing is semi-strict...

the game is fun, not like smash bros.

fluxcore

I liked the first Soul Calibur somewhat, but I hate what they've done with the series ever since. Of all the fighting games SC would be very near the top of the list of ones I have no interest in playing.

'S just me though, you guys are welcome to discuss it as much as you like :)

Eddy_COMBO

Im still waiting for my copy of SC4, but i doubt ill be playing it much since ill be jamming on Call of Duty 4. Flippin awesome game.
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

pax_bisonica

This will probably get me lynched, but I had more fun with SCIV than I did with VF5  :o  I guess I'm just not leet enough to appreciate that which makes virtua button masher 5 so popular ;D
All who oppose me will be destroyed.  Maybe.

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: pax_bisonica on November 07, 2008, 09:06:51 PM
This will probably get me lynched, but I had more fun with SCIV than I did with VF5  :o  I guess I'm just not leet enough to appreciate that which makes virtua button masher 5 so popular ;D

I have the same problem lol although id say soul calibur is more masher friendly which is prolly why i like it lol
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

Orochi

don't know where else to put this, but GG to Pax Bisonica!

that was the first minimal lag game of SCIV i've ever had!

but it'll also probably be the last minimal lag game of SCIV i'll have until i get a decent connection back home in welly!

pax_bisonica

hehe cheers!  Most enjoyable!  BTW Orochi has some AWESOME custom characters - I'll be dreaming of Tifa tonight... lol
All who oppose me will be destroyed.  Maybe.

Orochi

i like character creation in games, which is why i play the shitty WWE games, to make things :D

Pax, if you have msn, add me! oro_chan@hotmail.com