• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

Started by fluxcore, August 30, 2008, 09:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

Quote from: !DIABLO GTR! on June 01, 2009, 01:01:58 PM
Quote from: gunsmoke on June 01, 2009, 12:17:23 AM
Quote from: !DIABLO GTR! on May 31, 2009, 09:12:50 AM
Quote from: gunsmoke on May 30, 2009, 10:21:46 PM
Quote from: !DIABLO GTR! on May 30, 2009, 06:18:59 PM
The new

Tekken 6: BR 'E3 2009 Trailer'

with scenes of the new Tekken Force mini game which seems to involve choosing factions and dominating parts of the globe or something along those lines...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNjSe1m_8q4

I saw Nao San today....i thought he's in Japan...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcWyxB3eO8c

I feel like a dumbarse now...  :) He did a good job of staying behind the scenes...

U know NAO right ? I guess u have his contact number tell him to comeback to Yifan so many new game..lol
Of course I know him...  ::)  I did tell him about BlazBlue and such, but he wasn't interested.

Hmmmmm donno wot up is he doing these days? he Quit? Tell him Ben say come to play Senkogu Basara man...is awsome.... ::)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Chuckk

holy shit I suck at this game.
One of the guys that works at TZ in wellington was hecka nice last night, taught me some shit with Miguel and I even lucked out and got 100k gold on a roulette from him.

The game feels super aggressive, but at $2.50 or $2.10 or whatever the game is it's a really really offputting expensive learning curve.

Anyone got any reccomendations on things in T5Dr that are good practice for T6? I fucked with Anna a bit just to figure out on timing on juggles in Tekken cause it's so different from 2d.

And anyone think there is anyone in DR similiar ish to Miguel that it would be worth mucking round with at home?
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

!DIABLO GTR!

Quote from: boringryu on June 06, 2009, 07:56:31 PM
And anyone think there is anyone in DR similiar ish to Miguel that it would be worth mucking round with at home?
Unfortunately, the answer is no...

But try performing combos with Steve. If you can get his combos, Miguel's combos should be no problem.
PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers
Arcade - Tekken 6 BR, DJ Max Technika, ITG2, DDR Supernova 2
PC: Red Alert 3, Tom Clancy's End War, DOTA
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejamesreloaded

!DIABLO GTR!

PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers
Arcade - Tekken 6 BR, DJ Max Technika, ITG2, DDR Supernova 2
PC: Red Alert 3, Tom Clancy's End War, DOTA
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejamesreloaded

fluxcore

After seeing that footage from the Devastation tournament, I'm actually kinda interested in this game now... some mad rape possible by the looks!

I've still got $130 on my TZ card after that tournament money from SFIV, so I think I might spend it trying to learn this a bit.

Julia has been my girl right from the start, but she's changed a bit from the few games I played today! No CH 121 launch for a start O_o
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

I pretty much came when I saw if you pre ordered from gamestop you got a CTS outfit for Yoshimitsu... I love Penny Arcade
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: fluxcore on June 23, 2009, 08:47:56 PM
After seeing that footage from the Devastation tournament, I'm actually kinda interested in this game now... some mad rape possible by the looks!

I've still got $130 on my TZ card after that tournament money from SFIV, so I think I might spend it trying to learn this a bit.

Julia has been my girl right from the start, but she's changed a bit from the few games I played today! No CH 121 launch for a start O_o

wanna share some if i drive down haha
The New Generation Clockw0rk

fluxcore

if you're a fucking beast at tekken and want to teach me sure :)

No lying now!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Destiny_Ignition

anyone entering the 2v2 tourny at TZ? lol

fluxcore

I don't actually know anything about it, is there a link somewhere for more info?

I did see a flyer up in TZ yesterday, but didn't enquire. Guess I should have really considering I'm supposed to cover all tourneys...

Gino

Quote from: Destiny_Ignition on June 24, 2009, 05:17:56 PM
anyone entering the 2v2 tourny at TZ? lol

I thought it already happened, guess I was wrong.

Quote from: fluxcore on June 23, 2009, 08:47:56 PM

LOL WAT?!

fluxcore

I KNOW! CH 121 launch was basically her BNB!

:P

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: fluxcore on June 24, 2009, 03:49:13 PM
if you're a fucking beast at tekken and want to teach me sure :)

No lying now!

dammit no not at t6.... :(

but you can always use a sparring partner hahaha
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Gino

Quote from: fluxcore on June 24, 2009, 05:44:46 PM
I KNOW! CH 121 launch was basically her BNB!

:P

So you play Tekken 6 now? Dang thats cold bro.

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"