• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

Started by fluxcore, August 30, 2008, 09:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinolicious

It's just a different game from street fighter.

I didn't really listen to the clip, not yet anyway, but yeah, I can see how tekken fanbois and street fighter fanbois would start flaming over stuff they don't bother to understand about the other game.

Smoof, how are those JFSR's going?
<PSN> Kriselda

massi4h

You know I'm not an SF fanboy. I'll beat you next time we play ssbm you stupid d-smash peach whore :D

HoneyBadger

Quote from: Pinolicious on November 02, 2009, 05:07:14 PM
It's just a different game from street fighter.

I didn't really listen to the clip, not yet anyway, but yeah, I can see how tekken fanbois and street fighter fanbois would start flaming over stuff they don't bother to understand about the other game.

Smoof, how are those JFSR's going?

about 30% now =_=
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

excuse my tekken n00bness , wtf is a JFSR ?
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

maelgrim

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on November 02, 2009, 07:49:39 PM

Hwoarang's Just Frame Sky Rocket
A launcher with strict timing I believe
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

zos'la

SF adn Tek are unique in their own way and I find them both enjoyable to play. It makes me wonder sometimes how good would I be in Tekken coming from a SF scene compared to teh Real Tekken boys. Heh must see after I get some practice done!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

You go forward then let the joystick go back to neutral, then you have to press DF + 4 at the same time, I think it's like within 1/60 of a frame or some shit. I find this pretty hard because my joystick motions are balllllls.

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

I thought the whole point of 'just frame' was that it was a 1-frame leniency move.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

*shrug* just what I heard we all know I'm not the tekken mastuh

MUMMYHALA

Pinolicious

Quote from: fluxcore on November 03, 2009, 09:21:22 AM
I thought the whole point of 'just frame' was that it was a 1-frame leniency move.

That's correct

You have to press the direction and the button at the same time, within the 1 frame of each other, the game is 60fps, so 1/60th of a second

Something like that

I'm gonna google it now before I put my foot in it

**Googled**
"Just-frame" moves require you to input a command during an exact specific frame of the character's animation. It requires exact timing

I don't really like that explanation.  I just know to push the button at the same time as the last direction in the motion (eg the forward from QCF, or the d/f from a shoryuken)
<PSN> Kriselda

HoneyBadger

MUMMYHALA

HoneyBadger

TZ is reeeeeeal bad at organizing shit like the latest juggles

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofologist on November 03, 2009, 09:19:03 AM

You go forward then let the joystick go back to neutral, then you have to press DF + 4 at the same time, I think it's like within 1/60 of a frame or some shit. I find this pretty hard because my joystick motions are balllllls.
That shit's easy as on pad.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!