• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

Started by fluxcore, August 30, 2008, 09:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinolicious

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 03, 2009, 02:34:43 PM
Quote from: Smoofologist on November 03, 2009, 09:19:03 AM
Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on November 02, 2009, 07:49:39 PM
excuse my tekken n00bness , wtf is a JFSR ?

You go forward then let the joystick go back to neutral, then you have to press DF + 4 at the same time, I think it's like within 1/60 of a frame or some shit. I find this pretty hard because my joystick motions are balllllls.
That shit's easy as on pad.

eeewwww just frames on pad...

Oh, also on the just frame thing, one of the easier ones to do is paul's d+1, 4, 1+2 (I can't remember if the last part is f+1+2 or just 1+2).  anyway, the timing for that needs to be done during a specific animation during the low kick (i think it's the same frame the foot hits your opponent on the 4)

where as, I think JFSR requires the stick to go back to N (neutral) before the df+4.

I'm getting tekken fever again reading all this, come round smoof, I'll show you my scrublicious RLX mixups! samba, Samba, SAMBA!
<PSN> Kriselda

Will

Picked this up today, loving it so far but dont really want to go through the campaign >_< Apart from that having some mad matches against my mate, STEVE FAWX!!!
Learning....

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

!DIABLO GTR!

Quote from: Pinolicious on November 03, 2009, 05:08:39 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on November 03, 2009, 02:34:43 PM
Quote from: Smoofologist on November 03, 2009, 09:19:03 AM
Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on November 02, 2009, 07:49:39 PM
excuse my tekken n00bness , wtf is a JFSR ?

You go forward then let the joystick go back to neutral, then you have to press DF + 4 at the same time, I think it's like within 1/60 of a frame or some shit. I find this pretty hard because my joystick motions are balllllls.
That shit's easy as on pad.

eeewwww just frames on pad...

Oh, also on the just frame thing, one of the easier ones to do is paul's d+1, 4, 1+2 (I can't remember if the last part is f+1+2 or just 1+2).  anyway, the timing for that needs to be done during a specific animation during the low kick (i think it's the same frame the foot hits your opponent on the 4)

where as, I think JFSR requires the stick to go back to N (neutral) before the df+4.

I'm getting tekken fever again reading all this, come round smoof, I'll show you my scrublicious RLX mixups! samba, Samba, SAMBA!
Samba De Janeiro!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jh10KDlKvI

In before Christie pride match and teach me Christie's BR staples...  :)
PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers
Arcade - Tekken 6 BR, DJ Max Technika, ITG2, DDR Supernova 2
PC: Red Alert 3, Tom Clancy's End War, DOTA
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejamesreloaded

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

maelgrim

I feel levelled up  8)
Maybe I should now buy the game  :D

Definitely some interesting things, I haven't played Tekken seriously for a while (not 6 at all) so some good stuff to know.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Pinolicious

Lol, I am the self proclaimed champion of Tekken 6 Online Lagfest.

I played a Marduk, who had 100% wins (19W-0L), I was the first to take him out whoo!  It was like playing an OP Tekken 4 Marduk all over again.

It's really easy toabuse the lag and bait people into a launcher.  My wife says I've turned into an arsehole online shouting obscenities at nubs throw my TV, even if they can't hear me.

SMOOF!  How's your Bruce?  We should totally learn Hwaorang together, his crazy legs rape online too.  GO LAG ABUSERS!
<PSN> Kriselda

HoneyBadger

Haha, I have better wall combos now.... I really wanna learn Roger Jr or something. Bob is getting boooring
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

!DIABLO GTR!

Quote from: Pinolicious on November 13, 2009, 04:45:44 PM
Lol, I am the self proclaimed champion of Tekken 6 Online Lagfest.

I played a Marduk, who had 100% wins (19W-0L), I was the first to take him out whoo!  It was like playing an OP Tekken 4 Marduk all over again.
Bully bully bully bully...

Quote from: Pinolicious on November 13, 2009, 04:45:44 PM
My wife says I've turned into an arsehole online shouting obscenities at nubs throw my TV, even if they can't hear me.
I can relate to that... Except... I do it in person...   ;D
PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers
Arcade - Tekken 6 BR, DJ Max Technika, ITG2, DDR Supernova 2
PC: Red Alert 3, Tom Clancy's End War, DOTA
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejamesreloaded

baze

spamming kazuya's uf 4+4+4+4 online is _b

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: baze on November 22, 2009, 10:22:54 PM
spamming kazuya's uf 4+4+4+4 online is _b
Oh man please tell me your joking.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

baze

haha.

Someone on Tekken Zaibatsu mentioned it so I gave it a try once in an online match :)

Pinolicious

Quote from: baze on November 23, 2009, 12:10:43 AM
haha.

Someone on Tekken Zaibatsu mentioned it so I gave it a try once in an online match :)

Online, you can pretty much spam a high/low mixup string, and because of lag, it won't let you block on reaction.  I highly recommend it.
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Pinolicious on November 23, 2009, 08:49:10 AM
Quote from: baze on November 23, 2009, 12:10:43 AM
haha.

Online, you can pretty much spam a high/low mixup string, and because of lag, it won't let you block on reaction.  I highly recommend it.
OMG really? Online must be wayyy shit.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Will

It is, hopefully something can be done. But then again whats any online game without lag, its allways there so :( plus is better having meets at Yifans, TZ & Imax  ;D
Learning....