• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

Started by fluxcore, August 30, 2008, 09:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Bro weve had phat prizes!!!

Joysticks, free games, comics, collectable miniatures, artbooks.  Our nationals was huge!!

Infact thanks to sponsors everysingle person walked away with something.  It was an awesome event!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

ROCOABC

Hey guys.  Don't know if this is the right place but any advice for using Paul?  He just feels so restrictive, so stiff and lacking in options.  Maybe I am just not playing him right.  I am still learning the timing for his JF especially as a B! ender. 

Pinolicious

SS walk to phoenix punch into wall splat into another phoenix punch!!  RRWWOOOAAARRRGGHHH!
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Pinolicious on January 10, 2010, 08:57:33 PM
SS walk to phoenix punch into wall splat into another phoenix punch!!  RRWWOOOAAARRRGGHHH!
Whoa!! That combos golden lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

ROCOABC

Quote from: Pinolicious on January 10, 2010, 08:57:33 PM

WOAHHH!!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck Pqul bro, pick up Law, then learn the secret of W!434 dss f3. That shits hard homy.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

ROCOABC

Quote from: weazzyefff on January 11, 2010, 03:14:42 PM
Fuck Pqul bro, pick up Law, then learn the secret of W!434 dss f3. That shits hard homy.

Law is on my list too as well as Miguel and Marduk and in preparation for them I have decked them out in pimp as customisation.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ROCOABC on January 11, 2010, 03:41:21 PM

Law is on my list too as well as Miguel and Marduk and in preparation for them I have decked them out in pimp as customisation.
Yeah,yeah. No one online has had a badas Law as mine bro. The long jin bangs in white are banging. Plus i just sold all my other chars shiyt so i could buy the white ki. Yeah ya, looks bossing bro.

Stink thing about this game is people go more chars den me :-[ SF4 the other way around.

Bro i wana rematch, no ones man handled me as much as you did last time we vsd. Hey can you hook me up with some ID's that beat you or just really really good ones. Bcos i like it rough when i'm learning. I'm beasting heaps of cats now.

ROCOABC

Quote from: weazzyefff on January 11, 2010, 05:44:18 PM
Quote from: ROCOABC on January 11, 2010, 03:41:21 PM

Yeah,yeah. No one online has had a badas Law as mine bro. The long jin bangs in white are banging. Plus i just sold all my other chars shiyt so i could buy the white ki. Yeah ya, looks bossing bro.

Stink thing about this game is people go more chars den me :-[ SF4 the other way around.

Bro i wana rematch, no ones man handled me as much as you did last time we vsd. Hey can you hook me up with some ID's that beat you or just really really good ones. Bcos i like it rough when i'm learning. I'm beasting heaps of cats now.

Heyyyyyy!!!! Rematch anytime bro.  Might have to bust out my Paul and see how he handles.  Also, if you look closely my Kuma wears a crown cause he is the real King of Iron Fist Tournament.

I am up for SF4 matches as well.  I main Honda but I am average at best.  I haven't really bothered to learn anything new with SF4.  Still using SF2 tactics.  I do find SF4 a little boring overall but still a fun game to play.

A few players off the top of my head that gave me real hard/good matches -
Superjackyboy - Very good Kazuya.
Tongantiger - Seems to beast with Miguel and everyone else.  This guy destroyed me.
Z3nt0wn - Not bad of a player.  Uses Kazuya and Devil if I recalled.  My Kuma gave him trouble.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah i added you for sf4 ages ago, and i played your Honda too. Cant remember results though. I'll have to play you at that, if i end up getting thrashed again lol.

Bro, damn your Kuma, he just sits there (literally) and does nothing, then when i move in, bang!!.

I ran into that Z3nt0wn in a lobby too. Were about equal lol. I came away with more wins, but he used more chars lol. Oh yeah and he could beat people in the lobby that I couldnt. Like this fucking Bob, man that fat cunt is my weakness. I'd say fuck it and play Bob if he wasnt a fat ugly piece of shit. Needs a crack pipe item, where it makes him go skinny lol.

ROCOABC

Only reason I started playing Bob is due to his fatness.  If he was a skinny dude I don't think I will even bother using him - lol.

As for Z3nt0wn, I had trouble playing him initially.  I just don't know why but Kazuya gives me issues.  Annoys the hell out of me when I see that spin kick coming but I don't react to it. 

I need more matches but lately Demon's Soul has been taking up all my time.  I feel a little bit rusty.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ROCOABC on January 12, 2010, 06:48:53 PM
Only reason I started playing Bob is due to his fatness.  If he was a skinny dude I don't think I will even bother using him - lol.

As for Z3nt0wn, I had trouble playing him initially.  I just don't know why but Kazuya gives me issues.  Annoys the hell out of me when I see that spin kick coming but I don't react to it. 

I need more matches but lately Demon's Soul has been taking up all my time.  I feel a little bit rusty.

Yeah, I heard demon souls was really good aye, i gotta play that ish.
Yeah you like the fat chars aye lol, Ganryu, E.Honda, Bob. You probably like Rufus too.

I reckon a T6 tournament would be teh baddest.

ROCOABC

Lol, I do thinking about it now.  The fatness just equates to phatness.  As for Rufus, naw... can't stand the guy.  His moveset isn't my cup of tea.

An offline tournament would be great but I can't play of sticks anymore so it will have to be a console (PS3) tournament so that I can bust out my combos on the pad.

You subbing any character or thinking of subbing anyone?  I am sure you will be maxing up your Law skillz soon.

fluxcore

If/when NZism throws a t6 tourney it will be PS3, so don't worry too much.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah, sony pad is teh L33T3ST, and heaps of dudes i play online are real good with it. You know when Microsoft vs Capcom in the SSF4 tournament? Yeah, they should've made Microsoft play on there pad. Only then would they realise, they dont know fucking gaming for shit, and shouldv stuck with computers.

I've been messing around with Jack 6 and A.King. Cos i want this Jack 6 i saw on youtube, he looks like this fucking badas killer robot. And I always wanted to play A.King he's like the meaner, more gangster looking version of King (except the moves lol). I always wanted to main Law, and this time i dont even touch the Mishima's, which is pretty hard to do, cos they look even more awesome in this game. I really wanted to play Marduk too, cant go wrong with a big black dude. But my mates maining him, so i cant touch.